Ratings for Dr. Michael O'Brien

Dr. Obrien has been with me for ober 10 years now and has never let me down. If you need to get in he will find a way to fit you in that day. You may sometimes have to wait an extra 10-20 minutes to get in but he will take his time with you during your appointment and is very thorough making sure you understand everything with diagrams and extra information.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr O' Brìen is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for a number off years. He takes his time and is very friendly. Highly recommend .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

On occasion you may have to wait a few extra minutes but this is only because Dr Obrien will never rush you out. I unfortunately would be considered a challenging patient to put mildly, yet Dr Obrien takes as much time as needed to cover any problems I am facing and he and his staff will always go out of their way to fit me in when ever I have a problem regardless of how busy he may be. Without the efforts of Dr Obrien and his staff I likely would not be here to write these comments. Thank you !!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

A wonderful, young, forward thinking doctor with good listening, recollection, he knows his clients and treats them like individuals. A rare find in these days. Very much appreciate his candor, style and extensive knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Caring, informative and excellent listener. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Great doc! Only issue I have is sometimes he seems too rushed and I find myself unable to relax because I sense he wants me out of his office as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. O'Brien is an outstanding doctor. Very thorough and his compassion for patients is amazing. I highly recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. O'Brien for about 8 years. He is great. Very caring. Great guy.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. O'Brien is very friendly and knowledgeable, and takes time to explain things. I went to him with a persistent dull stomach pain, and instead of slagging it off, made sure I had appropriate tests. It turned out to be a large kidney stone, and he referred me to a top urologist. A series of operations followed, and I'm grateful that he listened and trusted my perceptions enough to get the right treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr O'Brien is a great doctor. He is well informed and I am totally confident with his decisions.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013