Ratings for Dr. CHRISTOPHER S. Hogan

I am glad that these few people had good experiences with this doctor; However, our family was not so fortunate. By the grace en of God our family member is still with us, but has a long recovery ahead after what was supposed to be a day surgery. Would not recommend this doctor nor the hospital that allows him to practice there.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Hogan is a kind and compassionate person which makes him an ideal surgeon. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. My family and I are very fortunate to have met him in our time of need. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was very comfortable with Dr. Hogan and received excellent care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. He took a lot of time with me to explain my diagnosis and great care with me. I have a high degree of confidence in him as my surgeon. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Great physician. Took time with family and stayed on top of care. Would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. CHRISTOPHER S. Hogan's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Providence