Ratings for Dr. Kunwar Singh

he is a very kind man and has been a great Doctor for my Children.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

............................................................

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I went to Dr Singh when I was little and now take my three kids to him. Great doctor, very meticulous, knowledgeable and confident. Can usually get in the same day. Very good at getting referrals when needed. Hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

He made my daughter feel "creepy". Although he seems knowledgable, she did not like him. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

VERY EXPERIENCED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN. I FEEL CONFIDENT MY CHILDREN ARE IN GOOD HANDS. I WOULD RECOMMEND ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO TAKE THEIR CHILDREN TO HIM. HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES. SHERRY S

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr.Singh was my paediatrician and he sees my children now. He is extremely knowledgeable and always available. All of my experiences with Dr. Singh have been positive.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

100% always recommended dr Singh. Great staff as well as a great dr

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Love, love, love this Doctor and his staff! They always get you in if you need an appointment. Dr. Singh listens to concerns, sends out referrals as needed and is always amazing with my little guy!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I go to Dr Singh with my son who is just over a year. He's fantastic with my son and I love how he listensto my concerns. However when I when in there he was saying the most inappropriate things. He was stating how being a doctor is not a great job because if he's having private time with his wife he has to leave quick and leak on the floor. There was a few more comments but you get my point. Because of these comments I will be switching my son. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

The best dr around for children , caring, knowledge , and never says no in an emergency..5 stars always!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017