Ratings for Dr. Kunwar Singh

The best dr around for children , caring, knowledge , and never says no in an emergency..5 stars always!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

As a mom, I wouldn't take my little girls anywhere else. They get seen the same day I call. he has get attention to detail and has identified problems in minutes even after I sat in emergency for hours and hours to tell me nothing was wrong with them. I wouldn't trust my daughters' health to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I personally love Dr. Singh! When my first daughter was younger I asked him to check to see if she was anemic because she was so pale and although he said I don't think she is he still agreed that mom knows best and tested her, she ended up being anemic but thanks to him she got diagnosed and treated! Thank you for listening to me Dr. Singh! We just had our second baby girl 4 months ago and I am so thankful she has him as well. I don't care what people say about him being a "pervert" or whatever!!!! I love this doctor and he takes care of my girls wonderfully!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I took my daughter to him for a short while, she was only 5 years old at the time and she was uncomfortable around him. She has a much better doctor now. The staff is very friendly. The doctor himself is just ok,...he rushes in the appointments and when I asked for a referral for my daughter to get an allergy test he was quite rude about it and said I was wasting time and millions of dollars...who the heck says that!? I tried to ask a question right after, he cut me off and told me to leave! So after that day, I switched my daughter to a female doctor. I personally find him to be rather creepy, as he stares down the female parents. Just a side note, you need to update your office, it not only smells repulsing in there, it is also stuck in a circus/clown horror movie...it is so out dated and run down, it needs a good gutting and renovation.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. His staff are amazing as well. Hope he never retires!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Fantastic Dr. Attention to detail & extremely thorough! So happy we were referred to him!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Extremely intelligent and knowledgable. Genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This man has been convicted of 16 counts of sexual assault and is still allowed to keep his license. He also has age and gender restrictions put on him for reasons the College of Physicians and Surgeons refuse to explain.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I had Dr Singh for a short time I didn't find him to be a good Dr he never listened to concerns I was instantly cut off by him talking he always seemed in a huge rush if u want a Dr that takes the time Dr Singh is not the Dr although his staff is great and very friendly

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very thorough Doctor. We are very lucky to have him here in Sarnia!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015