Ratings for Dr. Gerry Miller

Dr. Miller is the best doctor Ive ever had Im not even kidding. He cares. He asks questions to find out underlying issues...He takes the time and does not rush you. He is thee best. :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Amazing doctor!!! Kind and compassionate and very knowledgable. His bedside manner is excellent. I could not ask for a better person to look after me and my family! It's too bad the front staff aren't as kind and compassionate as he is

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Fantastic doctor. He's fixed every problem I've ever had in the last 10 years. Friendly and courteous !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr M has looked after my father for many years, and now does the same for me. He is kind, knowledgable and incredibly conscienous. He takes whatever time is necessary to deal with matters, and always follows up. An excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Miller delivered me, and has been my doctor ever since. I am now 20 and would never go to another doctor! He is truly one of a kind, and one of the kindest people I know! The few times that I have had to go in and go to another doc because he was away on vacation or something else has just made me appreciate him more. Best doctor ever :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

This Doctor wouldn't investigate a patients herniated disc, and sent reports to WCB he thought the patient was just suffering depression. Had to go to another Doctor to get properly diagnosed. Beware what this Doc is reporting behind your back.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr.Miller is an amazing Doctor. He truly listens to you and your concerns. He saved my life with out him I would have died.He is the nicest, most professional and knowledgable physcian i know. He is very though and always errors on the side of caution, which I really appreciate. Thank you Dr. Miller you are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

WAS VERY HELPFUL; RESOLVED AN ISSUE REGARDING LACK OF RESPONSE BY REFERED SPECIALIST. EXAMINED MY FILE & FOLLOWED THROUGH TO ASSURE PROGRESS WITH OTHER DR'S. (THIS PROBLEM HAD BEEN DRAGGING OUT FOR OVER 1 YEAR! HAD RESPONSE IN 5 DAYS :) !

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Great doctor. Always checks past injuries on my husband to make sure they haven't come back. Not quick to push drugs. The only doctor we go to.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Miller is very thorough and has also researched/tested for potential ailments. Professional and kind.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008