Ratings for Dr. Rick Minuk

I have been Dr. Minuk's patient for 31 years. I appreciate everything he has done for me. I would recommend him to anyone. People on here complain if he appears to be rushing to another cubicle, but they are just complainers. He sometimes leaves momentarily and returns only because he is needed and is helping someone else. These people have to remember they are not the only ones that need help. Next time he may be leave another patient briefly to come help you! If anyone on here says they will never go back, I believe they are the type of people that won't be missed and I would feel sorry for whomever they go to next.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr Minuk is the best dentist I have ever had. Rhonda, his assistant is awesome. I have a hard time with freezing with other dentists. Dr Minuk will never start on any work until I am completely frozen. Even if it takes 3 or 4 doses. I have never had any issues with work that was done.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have always found he was more chatty than required and that he was not thorough, which proved itself out, when within weeks of having a checkup, I was told I had 2 separate issues. One involved a cavity on a molar, the other involved decay under a crown. And I found that I was being given x-rays that seemed unnecessary. I will never return to his care and will be moving my children to my new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

One of his staff was having trouble with my extraction so he came in and helped out. so if hes rushing out of your room he may be in mine or helping staff with stuff they should be able to do. took me a while to figure our who the dentist was that kept popping in on my procedure his mane wants put in my chart but i described him to the reception and he happened to pop into the waiting room so now i just go directly to him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr.Minuk is the only dentist I have ever seen. He knows what he is doing, and also knows when a specialist is needed. He is very understanding when price is an issue and does what needs to be done without pushing extra and unnecessary procedures. Very experienced and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Minuk since I was a toddler, so for about 25 years now. He is a very busy man and does flitter from room to room. But, he always treats me with respect and does a great job. My only complaint is that he has big hands and I have a small mouth! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Very unprofessional. Rushes from one cubicle to the other to do what he needs to do quickly so he can get the next patient in right away...MONEY GRAB BIG TIME!! ...will push for retainers when you don't need them. Overall not a good dentist. The staff at the clinic are not the best either, you have to deal with moods and attitudies. Would definitely Not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have been with his dentist office for over 20 years. The best dentist EVER, my children and I love him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Horrible dentist. When I first began seeing him several years ago I thought he was not to bad and was quite nice....but in recent years I grew more and more uncomfortable with his manner, skill, and professionalism. In fact, I switched dentists after one particularily horrible experience that actually had me leave the office in complete tears because he did a routine procedure compeltely wrong and left me in extreme pain. My husband was furious and demanded the dentist fix it but I almost wish he hadn't because it was even more painful and dr. minuk was VERY rough and angry...plus I don't even think it was fixed. He constantly ignored problems I was having, forgot everything, and was ALWAYS rushed. I believe he is in it just for the money. He also called me sweety, honey, doll, etc. which really creeped me out and made me very uncomfortable. I think it was his way of trying to charm people so they don't realize how terrible he is.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

I find him rude, condesending and bad mannered, unprofessional. Threw a temper tandrem at me in the waiting room, which embarressed me beyond words. He told me NOT to come back! Never mind, he won't see me back!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009