Ratings for Dr. Marlowe Haskins

Best doctor I have ever seen; he truly cares about all his patients and goes above and beyond to help them.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I have seen Just about every dr in our town And Haskins is far and Away the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Knowledgeable with good bedside manner. Answers questions well and addresses patients concerns. Best doctor I can remember having.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr Haskins is one of the best drs I've had over the years. He is very compassionate and willing to take time with his patients. He is pro active and never dismissive about issues, and he see you as a whole person not just an illness or injury.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

the best dr in the north, without question. Excellent listening skills as well.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

fantastic prenatal care...answered Q's on my mind and gave me every effort to deliver before having to have a C-sec.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr.Haskins has been my parents family doctor for many, many years. He has always gone above and beyond for both of them - especially now that they are retired and in their senior years. My daughter has been referred to him now, and I look forward to the care that I know she will be recieving in his capable hands as he was my doctor years ago prior to my moving away from the area and returning.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Compassionate, patient, great sense of humor. Makes himself available to patients going above and beyond what is required.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

I have found Dr Haskins to be an excellent professional family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr.Haskins is a caring and sincere Doctor. Despite being extremly busy he still tries to take time to get to know his patients. He is a bright light in the rather dark system know as Northern Health care. :)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009