Ratings for Dr. Chukwunenye K. Osuji

I had a non-union femur the did not heal after one year. I fell down twelve stairs and my femur exited through my knee. The orthopedic that originally did the surgery didn't respond to my constant complaints of severe pain. When I finally went to Dr. Osuji, he recommended surgery to remove part of my hip bone to fix my femur. Grafting and nailing results were excellent. After 15 months I still can' t walk without a walker or crutches and that is because my knee needs to be replaced. I am only 52 and never broke a bone. The surgery was terribly painful but, after two other orthopedics that failed to fix my femur, it is now solid. He is an excellent surgeon but, isn't overly helpful with pain management. I will use him again when I get my knee replaced but, will plan in advance for future help with pain.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

He spends time with you and listens. I feel he is a precise and gifted surgeon. His PA, Stephanie, is also fantastic. His vocabulary and word choice is reassuring and is easily understood.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Great doctor who knows what he is doing---takes time with you ---and insists on perfection from his staff and himself

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Fantastic skills. I had a traumatic injury to my arm and was transferred to Dr Osuji from another hospital He is a gifted surgeon. After 3 weeks I am doing quite well. Owe this man a lot

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Chukwunenye K. Osuji's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2011)