Ratings for Dr. Paul Taillon

Been going to Paul for twenty years and he has always been very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Love this guy. He is so nice and caring. I hope he doesn't retire!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Ever notice how the comments vary so widely its hard to believe they could all be about the same person?

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Taillon was such a great doctor to see after receiving a major concussion from playing contact sports. Highly recommend him if you are in mixed martial arts or post secondary foootball

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Could not ask for a better doctor. The receptionist always knows my name even though I don't come in often. Dr taillon has been my families Dr for a long time and he always asks about my parents and grandparents. It makes me feel like he legitimately cares for my family. I get the feeling the bad reviews are a joke.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

no, watch out , make mistakes , double check results of yearly physical

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Always in a great deal of rush. Not a good listener. Impatient. Rude at times.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I found the Dr. extremely thorough and well informed. My family have always been grateful for having him as a Dr. I would highly recommend him to anybody, but he doesn't take new patients. Which is probable why I never wait longer than 15 min to see him. As for the Dr., I had been looking for a G.P. for years and went through plenty of clowns, and then I was referred to Dr. Taillon by a sports therapist. I can not emphasize his knowledge, commitment, integrity, and the uncanny ability to see specialists ahead of others, that have referred by other Dr's. How many others can say that their Dr. is excited to see them? how many others can say that their Dr was excited about the possibility of coming up with a cure? For those who have neg comments, move along.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Kind and willing to help! If he doesn't have the answer for you , he refers you to a doctor which specializes in the area of the problem!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Very grateful to have him as a doctor. My family including my son think the world of him. Extremely professional

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011