Ratings for Dr. Danny A. Sherwinter

It's not normal as to what an unbelievable gentleman Dr Sherwinter is. Unfortunately my dad wasn't feeling well and against his wishes we took him to the hospital. Thankfully Dr Sherwinter was recommended to is to read his CT Scan which showed a rumor in his colon. I was told in any other situation he would have been just another patient. My fathers surgery was 100% successful in less than 12 hours after being admitted. That never would have happened anywhere else. He he is kind, compassionate, informative and brilliant. Without Dr Sherwinter I personally believe my father would not have made it anywhere else. We are truly blessed to have been connected with such an angel. His bedside manners are better than his medical skills. Didn't miss a shift without visiting several times. No one should ever need a colorectal surgeon, but should you need one , I would ONLY recommend Dr Sherwinter.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Danny A. Sherwinter's Credentials

• Italian

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)