Ratings for Dr. Catherine Pluta

She was the best doctor I've ever had. Just about a decade till I was 16. The staff at skhc are amazing people, and dr pluta was someone who made me feel relevant and worth the time as a child and patient. She made sure I felt safe and cared for in the right manners. She was never late, and took her time when she needed to thoughtful and insightful on any issues I was having. She genuinely cared about me.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Out of all the pediatricians we've had, doctor Pluta has by far been the best. Very warm and caring andbshows a true interest in the children.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. She was my doctor from age 8-18. when I came to her with a serious health issue that I now learned is chronic she was there for me and wouldn't rest until we got to the bottom of what was wrong. Real advocate for her patients, and genuinely cares. I hope I'm as great as her someday.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Pluta was my doctor until i moved to toronto at 17. Hands down one of best doctors I've had.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

A wonderful genuine doctor! I'm so glad to have had her for my little one when I visited Ontario. I wasn't sure what to expect in a town like Sudbury, but she was so caring I'd want her as my kids regular pediatrician if she weren't 4 provinces away!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Doctor Pluta is a ray of light. She is such a wonderful, loving doctor who has passion in what she does. She is never pushy like some other pediatricians I have seen. Luckily we have not had to bring the kids to her in a little while. but it might be a good idea to follow up. She is just that fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have always found Dr. Pluta to be a compassionate, caring, understanding, and supportive physician. She is very thorough and consistently allows adequate time for parents to discuss any concerns. I have even seen her call patients after hours or on the weekend (when she is not being paid) - just to check in on them because she is worried. Having known her for several years, I am offended for Dr. Pluta that anyone would write anything negative about her character. She is a wonderful physician and we are lucky to have her in Sudbury - anyone would be lucky to have her be the primary provider for their child!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Pluta went on a whim and decided to take my newborn son as a patient and I feel so blessed and happy for that. She has such a personable friendly personality, and you can just tell she cares and has a warmth and niceness to her that not alot of doctors have. She is just absolutley amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

We miss you Dr. Pluta! I wish you were still my son's pediatrician. Hope all is well in your new ventures.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Cathy is awesome.. She never stops caring about her patients.. They always come first. As much as I hope my kids never need treatment, SHE'D be the Dr. I'd go to..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010