Ratings for Dr. Don Desmond

BEST dentist around by far. He has seen 3 generations of our family. Sadly Don is retiring...All I can say is we should have more caring dentists as Don....You will be sadly missed....

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

It will be sad when this man retires, Why wife who is disabled going to him and she just raves at how she is treated. The staff is also fantastic and caring.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Desmond for over 30 years. I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else or letting anyone else care for my children's teeth. He is a first class dentist and a first class man!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Don is an amazing dentist. Have been going to him for years! Its going to be very sad to see him retire. His staff are wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Desmond is a great dentist... he is caring, professional and I always have a good laugh when I come for a visit.... will be sad when he retires...people like him are few and far between

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr Desmond is the best health care specialist I have ever had. Knowledgeable and friendly. My whole family loves him. Most importantly, every dental procedure I have had with him has been painfree and effective. His staff are great people as well. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Excellent dentist! Disliked visiting dentists until I met him. Dr. Desmond Is very knowledgeable and uses all the current methods. He has the ability to make it a very relaxing visit! I no longer dread going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

known for years and can't praise expertise and manor enough . Would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

this man is the only one i will go to i drive from kitchener just to see him,and i will not go to any one else,he has very young and attractive staff he is up to the times with everything and he loves fishing . my family goes to him and i will go to him till the end keep up the good work and do not change a thing its worth the drive to stoneycreek...this man makes going to the dentist fun!!! finallly good times in a relaxing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Very nice man to talk to. Knows his stuff. My family has gone to him for years. My daughter would get her work done without a needle with him. Great staff also.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007