Ratings for Dr. Val Rachlis

Always a warm and inviting experience. Birthed my daughter, looked after my son and takes great care of me. A1

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Been my doctor for 29 years. He is great! I trust him completely

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My family (myself, ex-wife and two sons) have been patients of Dr. Rachlis for more than 30 years. Over this time we have developed a deep trusted, respectful and welcoming relationship with him. Dr. Rachlis is general practitioner who deeply cares about his patients and who's bedside (office) manner is calm, comforting and attentive to the each patients' situation.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Rachlis has been my doctor for 33 years . He delivered me. I am going to be so sad when he retires because I have such a bond with him. I know others have said that he rushes you out and has changed over the past years. But with me he has not. He always listens to me and he truly cares about my health. Also, it has been mentioned that he takes lots of vacation. Well.....I think he deserves it. He works super hard and has had such a long career. It is better he takes time off then get burned out. He is great and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr rachlis is a phenomenal doctor has a great wealth of knowledge and I as an RN licenced to practice in Ontario would recommend him to anyone. Getting an appt can be challenging at the best of times and punctuality not the strongest attribute for this office. However overall this doctor and the other MD dr teitlebaum are fantastic and would recommend both these doctors to any of my patients

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Always seems to be in a hurry to get you out the door. As others have mentioned, he's changed in the last few years. Quite bla·sé about your issues.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Been my Dr since early 80's. His diagnosis has always been spot on and if need be he is always ready and willing to send you for tests and to specialists. Yes sometimes he seems rushed but I have heard much worse horror stories about other Dr.s. and staff. I put my confidence in his knowledge hands down.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Rachlis has been my Doctor for 30 years and delivered both of my children. Always knowledgeable, friendly and efficient, he refers me when he needs to or deals with it appropriately the first time. I love his personality and his staff. Recently I had a major concern and all of his staff, especially Pireen went above and beyond to get the answers quickly. I cannot say enough about this fabulous Doctor!! With the number of patients he has taken on I understand why there may sometimes be a short wait but the new Doctors coming into their fields don't want that large of a case load. Doctor Rachlis CARES and takes on the large workload efficiently and effectively! Love you Doc and your staff too!! It will be a sad day when you retire..... SM

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Rich in knowledge? Yes. However, take it from me, Dr. Rachlis has been my doctor for over 20 years. He delivered me at birth! In fact, he's also been my mothers Doctor prior to delivering me for several years. His age and years of practice is catching up with him. I've seen such a difference in the last year or so in his patient care and bed side manner. Let's start with the staff, they are very rude, unaccommodating, and make it seem like you're trying to book an appointment with donald trump. If you're looking for a same day appointment FORGET about it. In fact, it's sometimes hard to get a same WEEK appointment. Especially with all the vacations he's been taking as of late. Dr. Rachlis himself has now turned into a 3 minute doctor. He gets you in the door, and before you can say boo, he's pushing you back out before he's even addressed all your concerns. He's become rough, abrasive, and sometimes flat out rude. Now this is my experience as someone who suffers from mental health issues. I can't speak for physical health concerns as he's usually great with that. But if you are the type to worry, have a lot of anxiety, this is NOT the doctor for you. He doesn't have the patience to sit, listen, and reassure you. In fact, I think he finds patients who suffer from anxiety "annoying" this is the vibe I get. I really hope he just retires if this is how he intends to treat patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Wonderful Dr. and staff. Dr. Rachlis has been my Dr for over 30 years. I have never left his office feeling that my health concerns weren't listened to, respected and addressed. I value his opinions and respect his choice in referrals. His office staff although very busy are efficient and courteous.I dread the day when he might retire!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014