Ratings for Dr. Val Rachlis

Dr. Rachlis has been my Doctor for 34years. He has been trusting, kind, knowledgeable and very proactive. He has always provided me with the utmost sound advice. Unfortunately, he is retiring in a few weeks and will be sadly missed by myself and all of his patients. He has always been there to answer my questions, fears and anxieties. Wishing him a happy retirement, he has certainly earned it! As for his Staff, they have been top-notch as well these years. It's not always easy facing the public day after day, and these ladies have done a great job! Good Luck Dr. Rachlis & Staff!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Rachlis has been my doctor for 36 years, and I have never had a bad experience in all those years.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Staff never answers the phone. Better to come in person to make appointments. Wait times are long. He refers you to useless specialists. On a positive note, he is pretty knowledgeable as a GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He may be an experienced doctor, but don't let him bully you into thinking that he knows better. He doesn't listen or care about the patients. I admit he has confidence that doesn't mean he is correct.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Always a warm and inviting experience. Birthed my daughter, looked after my son and takes great care of me. A1

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Been my doctor for 29 years. He is great! I trust him completely

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My family (myself, ex-wife and two sons) have been patients of Dr. Rachlis for more than 30 years. Over this time we have developed a deep trusted, respectful and welcoming relationship with him. Dr. Rachlis is general practitioner who deeply cares about his patients and who's bedside (office) manner is calm, comforting and attentive to the each patients' situation.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Rachlis has been my doctor for 33 years . He delivered me. I am going to be so sad when he retires because I have such a bond with him. I know others have said that he rushes you out and has changed over the past years. But with me he has not. He always listens to me and he truly cares about my health. Also, it has been mentioned that he takes lots of vacation. Well.....I think he deserves it. He works super hard and has had such a long career. It is better he takes time off then get burned out. He is great and I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr rachlis is a phenomenal doctor has a great wealth of knowledge and I as an RN licenced to practice in Ontario would recommend him to anyone. Getting an appt can be challenging at the best of times and punctuality not the strongest attribute for this office. However overall this doctor and the other MD dr teitlebaum are fantastic and would recommend both these doctors to any of my patients

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Always seems to be in a hurry to get you out the door. As others have mentioned, he's changed in the last few years. Quite bla·sé about your issues.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016