Ratings for Dr. Maureen N. Muoneke

Dr. Muoneke was great when she was here... She is no longer practicing in Maryland and have transferred all of her records. If you are searching for your medical records like I was for a while then they have been transferred to Dr. Okani in Ellicot City. I've been having a hard time getting them, but that's where they are at. Chetama Okasi, MD 950 Old Annapolis Road Suite 305 Ellicot City, MD 21042 Phone: 410 730 7722 Fax: 410 730 7725

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I've been to see Dr. Maureen Muoneke and I think she was great. She did not rush through my appointment and explained everything to me. I was having some minor problems and she gave me several options on what to do. I told her my previous GYN had recommended I have a hysterectomy and she said that should be a last resort. If I hadn't gone to see her I probably would've went through with the surgery. Her office, as well as the waiting room was very clean and I found most of the staff friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Maureen Muoneke is fantastic. She is qualified and treat her all patients with utmost care. I delivered my second baby with her help. With her medications, I didn't suffer any problem during my entire pregnancy. Thanks Dr Maureen Muoneke. I will definitely recommend her to others as well. :)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I have been to Dr Maureen Muoneke(MD) OB & Gyne, three years back, for my second child's pregnancy with my wife. Due to decereased level of Iron in her body we found that her case was bit complicated. So, we moved to Dr Maureen. She diagonosed her and prescribed proper medicines and over the time the iron level at the time of pregnancy was appropriate. Ultimately, my wife delivered a beautiful baby girl, which is now three years old and is healthy. All thanks to Dr Maureen.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I have been to Dr Maureen with my wife and she guided her during her entire pregnancy. We didn't encounter any problem or side-effects from the medicines she prescribed. In the end my wife delivered a healthy baby. Thanks for Dr Maureen Muoneke, to be there and help my wife with her pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Maureen Muoneke is a great physician. She has always been pleasant to me and my family. Her staff is very polite and helpful. She performed my surgery in 2010 and I had no problems or concerns. She comforted me the entire time that I was is the hospital and checked on me frequently. She has been my physician for about 8 years now and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I love Doctor Muoneke - she's extremely knowledgeable and caring, goes over and beyond to ensure that you are completely taken care of. She can be a little sharp but be rested assured, that you will be in competent hands. I also love the fact that she is very thorough. Visits can take a little long, but they are well worth the wait. Her staff is polite and also very helpful, which makes a huge difference when you have a ton of questions. I highly recommend Dr. Maureen!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Muoneke neglected to tell me about my flagged lab resuts for 3.5 months after she received them, and even then I only found out about them by calling to inquire. I asked for a copy of my own medical records and she became very defensive and began yelling at me in the middle of her office in front of patients. I am amazed that this person has not been put out of business for medical malpractice. PLEASE do not trust this person for your health. PLEASE find another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I cant describe in words what this doctor means to me. For one she saved my life and my sons, I lost2 babies previous to my first full term pregnancy & didnt know why she got to the bottom of it the first day I met her, she ran blood tests & figured out i have a blood clotting disorder. Now 5 years later have been diagnosed with dvt and all found because of her!!! I HAVE ALWAYS felt welcomed & cared for by her practice. She has gone above & beyond what I feel a normal doctor does, ex. giving me a free sonogram, (AT HER COST) answering my 1000 questions over & over always with a smile & feedback. EVEN when I left her practice because of a move & came back she never asked why her first words were its so nice to see u & i am very happy you are back. NOw looking back i cant believe i ever let leaving be an option. With the quality of care i get from her & that she gives u would be doing urself an injustice by not choosing her. feel free to email me if you have questions mxndh6@gmail.com :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

The rating below is not an accurate depiction. I had a great experience. she was very knowledgeably and credited. I felt like I was going to be taken care of. Although my appointment was on time, I'd rather wait and be in good hands. I'd recommend.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. Maureen N. Muoneke's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD