Ratings for Dr. Michael Byrne

He is very Smart . He knows what is best for his patient and caring .I have my life back because of him from2011.I am so thankful for all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Byrne is experienced in his specialty. I felt at ease with his confidence and suggestions. He is straight forward and to the point. He was hesitant to encourage seeking complimentary alternative therapy, however. Does not include lifestyle factors in patient counseling.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Byrne is an extremely knowledgeable brilliant specialist. He is by far the best doctor I have ever experienced. He truly cares about his patients and spends time asking the questions about their health before jumping to conclusions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Understandably had to wait a little while to see Dr Byrne but it was well worth the wait. He was very understanding of my problem (when many doctors aren't) and provided helpful solutions making my life far more manageable. I would highly recommend him to my friends but hope my friends don't have my issue!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

In all my visits to his office he was never on time. He is knowledgeable about his specialty but was at times rude and dismissive of what I had to say about my health. He pushed drug therapy aggressively and after my colonoscopy he didn't do a post-procedure check-in. He sent the nurse to come and tell me that I should schedule another appointment to come see him without ever discussing if my colonoscopy went well or not. If not unethical then definitely bordering on unprofessional. Managed to find another specialist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

He took a chance on a very dicey procedure on my pancreas. I am thankful he did because now I have my life back! When all others turned away, he researched, and took time to look into my files! I appreciate and respect him very much. It is amazing how someone you see in person for half an hour, and never see again can change your whole life! When I woke up and healed up, it was like I was Cinderella and he was my fairy god mother...bippity bobity boo! Fixed right up! Back to work! back to life! In two weeks!! :) He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

His receptionist is always on vacation and the substitute isn't allowed to schedule any appointments. This doctor is great but I fear all of his patients have to face the very incompetent and uncaring receptionist. To bad there's nowhere to rate them or a place to report this unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Byrne twice. 5 years ago for colonoscopy and Feb. This year for gastroscopy. Due to long wait list, another Dr. Performed the gastroscopy in the meantime in May. When I finally saw him two weeks ago, he patiently reviewed the other Dr.'s report on his computer, the medication & other info I brought to show him, while explaining the various symptoms & giving me advice on medication and what supplements to take for my condition, he was warm, caring, professional and knowledgeable throughout our conversation. And he answered my questions in a relaxed and friendly manner. It was easily the most comfortable experience I ever had with a Doctor. I highly recommend him. He is the nicest Specialist ever.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

I have also had several interactions with Dr. Byrne over the last few months, and have found him to be professional in every way. Because of his skill and expertise, I was able to avoid a much more invasive procedure for my problem, and he was informative, supportive and friendly throughout. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I recently have has numerous interactions with Dr Byrne as I have on going issues with diverticulitis. On every occasion I saw him or spoke with him on the phone, he was extremely polite and courteous. I say this as I noticed several comments referring to him as arrogant and rude. Not the person I was dealing with. He is incredibly knowledgable and extremely compassionate and understood the challenges that I was experiencing. I would absolutely recommend Dr Byrne.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014