You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Mirelman

He is the BEST Doctor in the world.. he saved my life!! I had breast cancer.. I wouldnt be alive today to type this if it wasnt for him!! I HOPE THAT HE NEVER RETIRES.. He is wonderful.. thanks

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

I am ALIVE BECAUSE OF DR. DANIEL MIRELMAN.. I had breast cancer 13 years ago.. He did my surgery.. I cant say enough good things about him.. he is WONDERFUL..

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I have been using Dr. Dan for 20 years. I trust him completely and pray he never retires! You cannot find a better Surgeon or Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Mirelman is a most competent physican. He is prompt, professional, caring person. He was my mother's surgeon and my husband's surgeon. He is straightforward yet kind. He is truly interested in all of his patients. The Best!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Mirelman is a very kind and attentive doctor. He removed my gallbladder and I rate him as an excellent surgeon. He also has a very kind and compassionate bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Mirelman is straight and to the point; excellent surgeon and caring person. We used him for colon cancer resection, twice. No complications.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Daniel Mirelman's Credentials

• Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1971)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=72652'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=72652'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014