Ratings for Dr. Federico A. Ceppa

He did a surgery on me and did it in the wrong spot. Was off by 3 inches. I would never get a surgery by him ever!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I needed a revision to fix a fistula from a bypass in 2003 and met Dr. Ceppa in the hospital as an ER patient. He diagnosed the trouble and made me able to eat after months of issues. He also fixed a hernia issue. Great personality/bedside manner, gentle and kind, funny and took the time to listen. Took care of post op complications. Very happy with him as my doctor and I am not generally a person happy with doctors who have a G-d complex (he doesn't). I have a lot of trust in him. He is relaxed and gentle and I liked his ways and think he is competent medically. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

my lap band was misplaced. Now it must be removed and something else must be done, if I survive the trauma to my esophagus.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Ceppa is wonderful, very attentive, great bedside manner. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Federico A. Ceppa's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal