Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Salgado

This Doctor is past his prime. He is not current in method or technique or knowledge. He does not like to be asked questions. He is aware of his shortcomings and is proactive in managing potential lawsuits by leaving the room or telling you to leave or trying to firmly assert that something is the prescribed method for doing things when anyone who does the research knows that it is not current industry practice. I was at his office today and the woman who wrote a review about the breast reconstruction surgery is spot on. Based on my experience, I know exactly how she was treated and that every word she wrote is true. The gentleman who wrote the review about Dr. Salgado's very poor careless work on his nose job is also spot on in his choice of words. Careless best describes Dr. Salgado. The Doctor should have his license reviewed by the overseeing Board and be forced to continue his education or retire.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Salgado by my Dermatologist for a Basal Cell Carcinoma next to my eye. Dr. Salgado and his staff are very kind and professional. He did a wonderful job and his nurse called me the night after my procedure to check on me. He practices medicine with compassion. I will refer everyone to him. The highest compliment I can pay someone is to trust them with my children. He is now our family cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I had nasal reshaping surgery done by Dr. salgado. I am very unhappy with the results. The catilage in my nose colapsed and he made the tip to large. Now I have to go to another plastic surgeon to get it redone, after paying 5,500 to this doctor for a botched job. Very careless work

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

A fter my breast reconstruction surgery I questioned the results. My implant was too low,and so far to the left it was almost under my arm. The doctor said " I see 50 patients a day do you think i call how you feel?". He was rude and told me to leave and make an appointment for 3 weeks. His nurse assistant told me I should hold the implant in it's proper place for 10 minute 3-4 times a day and that would help. The work was shotty. he also did an unauthorized reduction on my right breast because he told my care giver it was necessary! I was unable to get my records when i requested them and was told that they were being put in order. When I finally got my records 2 months later they had been altered.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Edward M. Salgado's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1967)

Delta Dental