Ratings for Dr. Edward M. Salgado

I was referred to Dr. Salgado by my Dermatologist for a Basal Cell Carcinoma next to my eye. Dr. Salgado and his staff are very kind and professional. He did a wonderful job and his nurse called me the night after my procedure to check on me. He practices medicine with compassion. I will refer everyone to him. The highest compliment I can pay someone is to trust them with my children. He is now our family cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I had nasal reshaping surgery done by Dr. salgado. I am very unhappy with the results. The catilage in my nose colapsed and he made the tip to large. Now I have to go to another plastic surgeon to get it redone, after paying 5,500 to this doctor for a botched job. Very careless work

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

A fter my breast reconstruction surgery I questioned the results. My implant was too low,and so far to the left it was almost under my arm. The doctor said " I see 50 patients a day do you think i call how you feel?". He was rude and told me to leave and make an appointment for 3 weeks. His nurse assistant told me I should hold the implant in it's proper place for 10 minute 3-4 times a day and that would help. The work was shotty. he also did an unauthorized reduction on my right breast because he told my care giver it was necessary! I was unable to get my records when i requested them and was told that they were being put in order. When I finally got my records 2 months later they had been altered.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Edward M. Salgado's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1967)

• BCBS Illinois