Ratings for Dr. Mitch Vodrey

I went to Dr. Vodrey as a child- this was several years ago. He was terrible- he instilled a fear of dentists that took years to overcome. I am sure that the hygenists have changed, but the ones he had then were mostly terrible, and had no skills with scared little children. As long as your child has zero concerns, or fears- hes probably fine. But he did no patient management. I went to him until I was 19 because i thought that all dentists were terrifying. Nope I found an abolsutely wonderful dentist as an adult and 10 years later, no longer have panic attacks about going to the dentist. The office itself was always super cool, as were the prizes after your appointment. Even though I only got one if I cried silently instead of out loud.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr.Vodrey to anyone seeking pediatric dental care. My three children have been going there since 2 yrs old. Great place, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Its a fight to who sits in the cleaning chair first in our family, that's a plus. Dr.Vodrey is very understanding and explains everything to the children. The dental assistants are always smiling and have a positive attitude with the children. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Vodrey is the best dentist I have ever seen. I went to his office with my 2 daughters and they were so happy there. They were not afraid and my younger daughter, 2 years old had 4fillings done and after that she said "thank you"doctor. He is so understanding and friendly that kids like to visit him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Best Dentist I know! My son was so afraid of going to the dentist. After our visit with him my son loves thw dentist now. He was so helpful and helped keep me calm whentmy son had to go for dental surgery.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I've been with Dr. Vodrey for 15 years and ever since I was passed the age of 8 I've never been reluctant to go to the dentist. Great dentist would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Vodrey may be an excellent dentist, but he was not reassuring at all to my hesitant and sensitive daughter. He dismissed her fears quite brusquely and it was me who had to give her the reassuring words to get her to sit still through the visit. This surprised me from a children's dentist. May be ok for some kids, but not recommended for sensitive kids or those nervous about the dentist or a particular procedure.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

My daughter was in Dr. Vodrey care for almost 3 years (till we had to move away) since she was 2 years old. Dr. Vodrey and his staff was always very knowledgeable, professional, kind, compassionate, etc. We had always nothing, but excellent experience and my daughter loved to get the small rewards that she got after each her visit. We had to travel for over 1 hour each way, but I would never mind to do that again if we had that chance again. It was worth it, each minute and each penny. Thank you Dr. Vodrey we sure will miss you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

We randomly picked Dr Vodrey out of a phone book 8 years ago to get a 2nd opinion on our oldest child's severely damaged tooth which other dentists insisted had to be pulled. Not only did Dr. Vodrey save the tooth but our daughter was at ease and was able to stop being scared of dentists. (We had seen a few by this point). We now bring all 4 of our children to see him even though we live an hour away. Our kids (10, 8, 6 & 4) all like going. It's never a fight. The staff are wonderful as well. We have recommended Dr. Vodrey and staff to several friends all of whom are also very happy. Thanks for 8 years of care for our 4 children's teeth!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

he is the most horrible kids dentist ever

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Went to this guy when i was a kid and it was truly a traumatizing experience. The staff were friendly enough but treatment was usually painful and nothing was ever explained to me, that would have made me a lot more comfortable. Switched to an adult dentist and now i have no issues, things may have changed since then but 8 years ago i would NOT have suggested this guy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011