Ratings for Dr. Wayne Langburt

I saw Dr. Langburt from the age of 10 to 15 as I was (and still am) experiencing chronic migraines. Had a truly horrible experience with him. He repeatedly told me that it was all in my head and he put me on antidepressants when I was only eleven years old. As my migraines became more and more severe and frequent he continued to deny that they were real because "nobody gets migraines that much". He probably could've really helped me had he taken me seriously but he refused to do even that and now at 18 I'm in college and suffering from daily chronic migraines. A horrible and condescending doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My son has ADHD He has had it for the past several years and I am very protective of him and what his needs are and who looks after him. Dr.Langburt was recommended to us by my paediatrician and he is amazing with him. The doctor is very knowledgable punctual and very kind and courteous to my sons needs. And the full-time secretary is amazing . He spends time with us and my son and goes over every detail with a fine tooth he has a great deal of respect for my son and cares much about what his needs are. I would recommend him to anyone and I have in the past and they have also been very happy with him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

We met with Dr Langburt this week for our 1st appointment. He was great with us. He spent a lot of time with us which is rare these days. He took the time to listen to all our concerns and answered all our questions. My teenage daughter felt very comfortable with him. We are optimistic about the care we will continue to receive.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor! A very knowledgable and thorough individual who truly cares for his patients. Highly recommend for all kids.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Amazing! Organized, patient, and knowledgable. Truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He was awesome with our daughter through her seizure activity years and always explained everything so well. My daughter felt so comfortable with him. He is great.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

The most inaccessible doctor. Never on time. Calls are not answered or returned in time. I don't recommend

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He is wonderful! My two year old didn't mind his examination at all. Patient & caring. Lovely individual.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

He is highly professional Doctor, know how to diagnose his patients. Give complete time to patients with attentiveness. Highly recommended for other kids.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Truly one of the most caring physicians I've ever met. He is very thorough and thoughtful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016