Ratings for Dr. Linda Wilson

I found her cool and professional. Seemed to know about what she was doing but not very compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr Wilson is a terrible doctor I've never felt more uncomfortable or uncared for I had my daughter Sept 08 2011 I had pregnancy complications and was single she made me feel terrible about my situation and even suggested I have an abortion when I was beyond 4 month's , I had never implyed once I wanted to get rid of my pragnancy she did an unessasary blood test on me and told me my daughter had Down syndrome and also insisted there was heart complications saying that if I went to Vancouver I could still have an abortion ! I was so horrified She sent me to BC women's hospital in Vancouver saying I needed to leave immidietly my daughter was in danger ! And had booked me an appt only a few day away and said I had to go Well being single and I was trying to tell her I really need to work I won't be able to get on the northern health bus or get flight of hope in that amount of time ( I tried ) but no she said NO my baby was in dangered and I needed to leave right away ! So I spent every dime I had paying for a flight and hotel room my boss booked the time off work for with no issues but then when I arrived and was explaining to them my situation as they did say I would need one more appointment down there and an ultra sound every Wensday in PG they said it was unessary of her to put all that stress on me and that the appt could have been booked at a later time ! So very unimpressed already with the B of a DR who was always rude and ruff she pulled the whole "you must leave ASAP again ! And once more suffered financially and was completely unessasary for me to leave urgently I did it again fearing for my babies life as I was having MINOR complications she exaggerated everything and was trying to enroll me in a program for mothers with special needs children and kept telling me to "prepare myself for the worst " made several phone calls to my house telling me my child's head was underdeveloped and her body wasn't growing right ..... At the end of it all my daughter was born in perfect health I couldn't have been happier I noticed she had a wall of all the babies she had delivered so when we came in for my daughters check up I had brought a Photo of her and my baby and said " you can put our mirical baby on your wall !" Very exited , only to be shut down ... She told me she was changing offices and didn't want the picture it would be more of a hassle for her ... I was beyond crushed ! Also had problems breast feeding but she brushed it off said the baby could just have formula (even supplyed me with some she had in her office for free ) then told me she had too many patients and she was dropping me after my daughters second check up ... No words.... I was always nice to this crazy B nobody deserves to be treated like that

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

i found Dr Wilson to be very ruid and intimidating when i saw her at the cancer clinic, she judged how i felt on my appearance, more or less told me i was fine because i walked in ther with nice clothes on and had my make-up done. made me feel unimportant because i had a clean upkeep which i will never understand. i hope to never have to see her again while going there and in fact will be requesting not to !!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Knowledgable and caring. Saw us through our Cancer care journey.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Wilson is both an amazing woman AND an amazing doctor! She is in fact a cancer survivor and KNOWS first hand about cancer, what it does to the patient and about treatment! When my father was dying, we couldn't have had a more compationate and caring physician! We were told what we NEEDED to be told -- not what we wanted! She was ALWAYS gracious AND kind!I would return to her in a flash! She is competent, caring and delivers!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

she works in the cancer clinic and is not very knowledgeable on her patients or there cancer.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I seriously want to know where this doctor 'ordered' her degree from. I have had nothing but issues with her since the beginning. Unless you are pregnant you are better off going to the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I am incredibly to have dr Wilson. She is very thorough informative and knowledgeable. My issue is with the short dark haired lady who should NEVER answer the phone or talk to pleole. She is rude. Disrespectful. She has either hung up or yelled at me several times over the years. I know several of her patients and they have complained about the same things. If I wasn't in fear of losing the best doctor I have ever had I would say something. However I do not want to lose this doctor. This woman needs a serious wake up call. She is unbearable. Please do not lose more staff members because of her complete lack of respect for other and her disregard for your practice. As she is the worst person I have ever had to deal with. Time to retire.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

While I was pregnant, she questioned things like my relationship status, my work and schooling. Things that had nothing to do with my prenatal health. She was also very intimidating when I told her I had hired a doula. When asking about postnatal care, she said "I hope you're not one of those people who eat your placenta." While I'm not one of "those people", I respect other peoples wishes, and I would have felt very descriminated against if I had those wishes. Does't that coincide with religeous practices? She made fun of my plans for a natural birth, and discounted my opinions. I've never felt as judged by a docter, and I'm *so happy* she didn't make it to my birthing. We had a completely random docter I have never met attend to my birth, and I'm so happy for that. She's also really rude to staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011