Ratings for Dr. John Dvorack

I think Dr. Dvorak is an incredible optometrist. Patient, kind, informative and very thorough. I left his office today feeling very positive with regard to my exam. Will definitely return as long as he is practicing.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Dvorak is known for having a great bedside manner, being thorough and having extremely dedicated staff. I am a fellow health professional who is keenly aware of the good docs in Kelowna. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr Dvorack is the absolute best Optometrist I have ever seen! I travel from Calgary to Kelowna to see him!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

John is the best optometrist in town! Great with kids too. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Dvorack was really excellent with my 7 year old son. He was very thorough and had a fun positive attitude.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I don't particularly care for his location or persons assisting but he's a great doctor! Informative, pleasant, very accomodating!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I think he is an awesome doctor. He has takn good care of me. Last year he referred me to an eye surgeon, and now for the first time in my life my eyes are straight (after three previous surgeries). Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Wonderful bedside manor. First eye doc i've seen that made an eyeglasses Rx that I can actually see out of. He's a very nice looking man too!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr.Dvorack is an excellent Optometrist. He is patient, kind and very nice. He speaks with you rather than at you and listens attentively to your concerns. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007