You may also like

John is the best optometrist in town! Great with kids too. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Dvorack was really excellent with my 7 year old son. He was very thorough and had a fun positive attitude.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I don't particularly care for his location or persons assisting but he's a great doctor! Informative, pleasant, very accomodating!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I think he is an awesome doctor. He has takn good care of me. Last year he referred me to an eye surgeon, and now for the first time in my life my eyes are straight (after three previous surgeries). Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Wonderful bedside manor. First eye doc i've seen that made an eyeglasses Rx that I can actually see out of. He's a very nice looking man too!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr.Dvorack is an excellent Optometrist. He is patient, kind and very nice. He speaks with you rather than at you and listens attentively to your concerns. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. John Dvorack's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V1P1" to "V4T 3E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2170 Louie Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507685713".

June 3, 2015