Ratings for Dr. Krista Baerg

I seen her for my daughters stomach issues. She was extremely condescending. Wasn't helpful in the least. Dismissed what I was saying. Was to worried in following these charts to actually hear what I was saying. I left there with absolutely no answers after being made to feel like I knew nothing. She was almost 2 hours behind to top it off. Total waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Baerg just easily dismisses problems and makes suggestions that have nothing to do with the problem or that have already been tried numerously. She offers nothing helpful and shows that she really has no knowledge of the condition.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Has seen both my sons since she took over Dr Ducasse patients. My boys adore her. Sometimes things may run abit behind but that's life. Treats the kids with respect and listens to them. Will refer when needed, or books tests etc.. Have never had any problems with her. She's a great doctor that knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

She made our boys a priority. Called our home to make specialist appointments. Also had personal conversations with pharmacy. Excellent service.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

She was very kind! So helpful and made some great recommendations! Excellent doctor

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very impressed with Dr. Baerg. Took my daughter in to discuss a specific issue, during the assessment period Dr. Baerg picked up on a totally unrelated problem that we had not been aware of. She has now made the appropriate referral to have the problem investigated by a specialist. Dr. Baerg spent a lot of time with us, was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

My 6 year old daughter adores Dr. Baerg. She had mysterious circular spots on her feet and legs that previous Dr.'s were unable to diagnose. She was initially treated for ring worm, then it was thought to be a form of lupus. Alas, Dr. Baerg was able to diagnose on sight. She explained the name and showed us photos and information sites online. My daughter enjoyed her visits, as did my husband and I. Our experience was extremely positive.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Exactly like others have said, very condescending, thinks parents know nothing!I would never recommend her to anyone. As a parent with a sick child she made our hospital stay much more stressful because of her attitude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

My son saw Dr. Baerg for three years. It was a very difficult few years in our lives as he seemed to have many medical issues. I too, found Dr. Baerg to be somewhat condescending to parents, and uninterested in listening to our ideas, hopes, fears, etc. Bed-side mannerism, compassion, and sensitivity are just a few of the qualities Dr. Baerg needs schooling on. I felt that she seemed very young and inexperienced, and most concerning to me, was a lack of willingness to work as a 'team' player with other doctors on staff... doctors who had more experience and could have helped to the benefit of my son. I consider it to be highly unprofessional as a patients best interests should come before a doctors' pride.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

my son had Dr.baerg for four years. She was very helpful, and reassuring to me. He had quite allot of medical problems that easily would have overwhelmed me had it not have been for her. Her staff was behind me 100% as well. She did not hesitate in getting everything checked, instead of just making assumptions.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010