Ratings for Dr. Fredricka M. Borland

Very conceited and demeaning. Does not care about her patients. Incompetent and does not realize it.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I saw this doctor several years ago. I was referred to her. She found a huge tumor in my chest, which was hodgkins disease through an x-ray. I was almost 4 months pregnant. When she told me what she found, she was very cold. I asked her about the baby and she said, "If you don't make it, the baby won't either." She also told me that the chemotherapy would kill me before the cancer, most likely. I was petrified until I saw an oncologist a couple of days later. He told me that I had a good chance of making it. When I told him what she had said to me, he said that she had no right---being that her area of expertise was not oncology---to tell me what my prognosis would be when she knew nothing about cancer. Here I am still alive and cured. She may be a good doctor in her field, but she should stick to what she knows.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Fredricka M. Borland's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)