Ratings for Dr. Irene Tuttle

Dr Irene was my dr from 1970 till she left the ottawa valley. Near the end of her time here, her brother his became my dr and Irene my friend. Sure would like to connect with her again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I love Dr. Tuttle, she was very good. Since she's retired, I've had to find another doctor who treats me well just like she does. I agree with the comment below! It's sad that she retired. The nurse there treats me rudely though.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Tuttle is the best doctor I have ever had and an awesome human being her retirement has devastated me especially since she left me in the hands of an arrogant doctor with no time to listen and less time to care or actually treat any issues. Thank god Debbie and Greta are still around they are truly a godsend. I will miss you forever dr. Tuttle and I sure hope as I search for a new doc. I find one at least in the same league as you

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

IF THERE WAS ONE WORD 4 DR.IRENE TUTTLE AND HER HIRERD HELP IT WOULD B PURE EVIL.GROSS INCOMPITENT,MISERABLE,LOSERS,YA ALL SHOULD STICK TO WHAT LITTLE YOU NO BEST GOLFING AN OTHER DOCTORS WIVES AS PATIENTS HAHA YOUR THE GROSS ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U LOSERS!!!!!!!!YOU ALL SHOULD B ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES HOPEFULLY U WILL TAKE THIS RATING WELL!!!!!!LOSER

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I am not happy with Dr. Tuttle, she has no compassion, is always in a hurry and is very abrupt! I had some difficulty with aniexty due to my high stress job, Dr. Tuttle and her staff were not very helpful at all and told me to call a suicide line for my problem ~ I wasn't suicidel, I just needed a Doc note to get some much needed stress leave. They were not willing to help, I'm seeking out another Doc taht is compassionate to my needs. The list goes on ~ really disappointed and I agree with it taking forever to get an appt!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Irene Tuttle Delivered our children 1975 and1979. We held Dr Irene in such high regard that we named our daughter Irene.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

3 weeks to get an appointment when you are in PAIN!!?? (but doesn't warrant a trip to emerge) 6 months for a full check up??? Apparently she is amazing with the elderly and Alzheimers patients...but for us middle aged folk who only need to see her once in a blue moon when it is NECESSARY....we have to WAIT! Sorry, but I find everyone there extremely abrupt and cold!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

If you are looking for a dedicated Doctor and staff, Dr. Tuttle, Nurse Debbie and Greta are the best. They are always there when you need them. They will take the time to listen to you and give you the best care one can have. I hope Dr. Tuttle never retires.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Tuttle, Debbie & Greta are the best. I always get the very best treatment from all of them & am very happy to have Dr.Tuttle as my doctor. I don't know what I would do without them. They are the most caring & helpful people. My appointments are usually on time, and they always take the time to listen & provide solutions to any problem. I am lucky to have such a great doctor & extremely lucky that the lab, xray & pharmacy are all in the same building. It is very convenient & everyone I deal with in all the offices are very professional & helpful. They all go out of their way to help in any situation. In these days when many people complain about the quality of their health care, I feel very fortunate. Thanks Dr Tuttle & everyone at Park Central Medical centre.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I left her practice about 11 years ago and believe me, if she were the last family physician on Earth, I'd move to Mars. Seems like, eveytime I wanted an appointment, she'd either be on vacation or in a golf tournament.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009