Ratings for Dr. Terry Worthen

I cannot say enough about my excellent treatment and care by Dr Terry Worthen. And, that is saying a great deal since I am not a big fan of visits to the dentist.Hands down the best dentist in Dartmouth and surrounding areas .When you have a pleasant experience at the dentist, that alone speaks volumes.He is most attentive, compassionate and funny. I am very fortunate to have such a brilliant dentist.Thank you for your constant support.You are the best!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Terry Worthen is the best dentist I have ever had. I once had a bad tooth problem late on a Friday evening. He came into the office and did a temporary root canal on me at midnight on a Friday!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Extremely caring competent professional with a great personality. Top notch staff are there for the patien

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

fantastic dentist...very kind and empathetic. I was terrified of the dentist until I met Dr. Worthen.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr Worthen for years and he has alleviated a lot of my fear of dentists

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I had a very bad experience with a dentist when I was young. I too started going to Dr Penwell many years ago and then went to Dr Worthen when he cut his hours to retire. He is absolutely the best Dentist ever. Both he and Claudette have such away with people and I always leave smiling. I highly recommend him and always tell everyone about them at Millstone. Kudos to everyone there!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I started out with Dr. Penwell as my second dentist ever at his office in Woodlawn when I was about 14. My family had stayed with him since. I had moved away from Dartmouth and unfortunately was not as lucky to have found many of his caliber over the next 30 plus years and was therefore very fortunate to have found him still in the practice a few years back and was able to resume my care at the Millstone office. Unfortunately for all of us he has retired but I was left in great hands with Dr. Worthen to be sure. I highly recommend him and his staff. I live in the Valley and could find another closer, but prefer to make the trip to where I know exactly what kind of service I will be receiving.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This is a great dental office. Dr Worthen is professional and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

All the dentists, dental assistants, hygienists, and office staff at Millstone Dental are excellent. I've been going to this practice for 30 years now, and at 78, I've seen a lot of dentists before them. They treat 3 generations of my extended family equally well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Worthen, like Dr Penwell before him, is an amazing dentist. We had been going to that clinic for years and received fabulous service. The hygienists are Sooo nice and efficient as well. We're missing them all now that we've moved out of province! !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016