Dr. Terry Worthen

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Terry Worthen

Five out of five! a really great dentist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Worthen is hands down the best dentist I have ever seen. I have always had a fear of dentists however I manage to leave there with a smile on my face. He does great work and makes you laugh while in his chair. All of his staff especially Claudette, take great care of you!!! Millstone Dental is like a second family to me!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Always caring for his patients in the best manner possible. Scared of the dentist, I am, see Dr, Worthen, he is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love Dr Worthen and his staff, rarely late and best bedside manner. So friendly, honest concern for your teeth and overall health

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Excellent in every way! Dr. Worthen and his staff and professional, yet fun to be around, and you can tell that they enjoy their careers. Always on time, explains work that's recommended, and doesn't seem to be out to make extra money for unnecessary work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

not only is Dr. Worthan the best - he is always consistently in good humour - as is his staff!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I stopped seeing denists for 5 years after I left highschool, didn't like them. Dr. Worthen is a hard dude not to like though, thanks for getting me back into the routine, I only dread it now half as much as I used to...Thanks. Mike Tobin

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Very helpfull- can call at home if required - Explains everything he is doing -

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr.T Worthen is the best. He has helped me many times with TMJ and a great mouth guard for hockey! Ian MacDougall

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I gave Dr. Worthen top ratings in all categories because it is deserved. I have been seeing Dr. Worthen for about 8 years now, and I have troublesome teeth. For as much as I am there, I have NEVER had an issue. He always explains what is wrong with my teeth and what he is doing. His assistant Claudette is absolutely amazing as well. They both make you feel at home and are so good to me. I highly recommend Dr. Worthen. You will also find the service there is incredible. They are always very pleasant to me.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Terry Worthen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Five out of five! a really great dentist. I highly recommend him."

October 17, 2014