Ratings for Dr. Terry Worthen

I had a very bad experience with a dentist when I was young. I too started going to Dr Penwell many years ago and then went to Dr Worthen when he cut his hours to retire. He is absolutely the best Dentist ever. Both he and Claudette have such away with people and I always leave smiling. I highly recommend him and always tell everyone about them at Millstone. Kudos to everyone there!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I started out with Dr. Penwell as my second dentist ever at his office in Woodlawn when I was about 14. My family had stayed with him since. I had moved away from Dartmouth and unfortunately was not as lucky to have found many of his caliber over the next 30 plus years and was therefore very fortunate to have found him still in the practice a few years back and was able to resume my care at the Millstone office. Unfortunately for all of us he has retired but I was left in great hands with Dr. Worthen to be sure. I highly recommend him and his staff. I live in the Valley and could find another closer, but prefer to make the trip to where I know exactly what kind of service I will be receiving.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This is a great dental office. Dr Worthen is professional and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

All the dentists, dental assistants, hygienists, and office staff at Millstone Dental are excellent. I've been going to this practice for 30 years now, and at 78, I've seen a lot of dentists before them. They treat 3 generations of my extended family equally well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Worthen, like Dr Penwell before him, is an amazing dentist. We had been going to that clinic for years and received fabulous service. The hygienists are Sooo nice and efficient as well. We're missing them all now that we've moved out of province! !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Five out of five! a really great dentist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Worthen is hands down the best dentist I have ever seen. I have always had a fear of dentists however I manage to leave there with a smile on my face. He does great work and makes you laugh while in his chair. All of his staff especially Claudette, take great care of you!!! Millstone Dental is like a second family to me!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Always caring for his patients in the best manner possible. Scared of the dentist, I am, see Dr, Worthen, he is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I love Dr Worthen and his staff, rarely late and best bedside manner. So friendly, honest concern for your teeth and overall health

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Excellent in every way! Dr. Worthen and his staff and professional, yet fun to be around, and you can tell that they enjoy their careers. Always on time, explains work that's recommended, and doesn't seem to be out to make extra money for unnecessary work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013