You may also like

Rate Dr. Ben Stobo

Dr. Ben Stobo's Ratings

dangerous doctor....prescibes totally wrong medications...does not refer patients with urgent needs.Gets by on his good looks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have been with this doctor for about 25 years. Regularly "mischedules" my appointments. Suggests I do exercises rather then refer me to a specialist. Forgets about ailments I'm already diagnosed with. I've had nerve damage in my hand for over 10 years and when I asked him to write up a letter for my disability services he didn't know anything about it (Yet he was the original referrer on it and was supposed to be performing the follow ups on my injury this whole time...) When I mentioned vomiting blood he told me I'd be fine. Otherwise he's a very friendly man which makes up for the horrible secretary services he has.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Horrible. No help what so ever. Clearly I had something wrong and he just disagreed with me and rushed me out the door. Never going back. Waste if time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I've never had anything but good experiences with this family health team. Best care I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr.Stobo is a great Doctor and Cynthia is a great Nurse! BUT that receptionist Cindy is the most ignorant women i have ever come across and if she worked in my office i would fire her on the spot with that ATTITUDE on her. It is not a very good show for the Athens Medical Centre. I will make sure in the future i don't call to much for an appointment just so i don't have to talk to her cannot stand her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1430061].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr Stobo is extremely incompetent . He doesn't even have hospital priveledges so if you end up in hospital don't expect him to see you .What kind of Doctor cares so little for his patients ? My husband would be alive today if not for his utter incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

I love Dr.Stobo! He's been my physician for 19 years. However...his secretary, "Cindy"...is 95% of the time incredibly rude...on the phone & in person. I wish they would get rid of her. I am intimidated every time I have to deal with her. Other than her the Athens Family Health Team is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1430062].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr. Ben is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. My family all are patients of Dr. Ben. He treats all of us with respect, care and man he's a funny guy! He has helped my family through some tough times. I can't say enough about his professional skills! The Athens Medical Centre has made a lot of changes with same day appointments, he has a new doctor there named Dr. Dodds whom I have seen when Dr. Ben hasn't been there. Evelyn, Geenie,Joanne and Cindy are great, always take care of our needs and ALWAYS return our calls, whether it's test results or appointments for my husbands diabetes program run through the medical centre.Getting ahold of Dr. Ben is easy! I called his answering service about a year ago during a medical emergency with my young son.Dr. Ben was on holidays with his family and he contacted me back about an hour after I called his answering service. He called me from his yacht when he was with his family. Now that's a dedicated doctor in my eyes! Two thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr Stobo is a very thorough and kind doctor. Easy to talk to and very down to earth. He listens and works with you for the solutions. He does seek outside guidance when he knows he needs to. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. LOVE this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430059].votes_count ]]