Ratings for Dr. Ben Stobo

Our family has been patients of the Athens Medical Health Team and Dr Stobo for over 20 years- Dr Stobo is competent and always there when our family has needed health services. When my husband was ill, Dr Stobo was very supportive and helpful making sure my family was taken care of and the appropriate care was available. We are very lucky to have Dr Stobo as our Family Doctor. He is there when we need him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

A Doctor who is very unhelpful and who just doesn't care but does not mind sending out bills every year . I am looking into a new Doctor who is there to help.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

dangerous doctor....prescibes totally wrong medications...does not refer patients with urgent needs.Gets by on his good looks.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have been with this doctor for about 25 years. Regularly "mischedules" my appointments. Suggests I do exercises rather then refer me to a specialist. Forgets about ailments I'm already diagnosed with. I've had nerve damage in my hand for over 10 years and when I asked him to write up a letter for my disability services he didn't know anything about it (Yet he was the original referrer on it and was supposed to be performing the follow ups on my injury this whole time...) When I mentioned vomiting blood he told me I'd be fine. Otherwise he's a very friendly man which makes up for the horrible secretary services he has.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Horrible. No help what so ever. Clearly I had something wrong and he just disagreed with me and rushed me out the door. Never going back. Waste if time.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I've never had anything but good experiences with this family health team. Best care I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr.Stobo is a great Doctor and Cynthia is a great Nurse! BUT that receptionist Cindy is the most ignorant women i have ever come across and if she worked in my office i would fire her on the spot with that ATTITUDE on her. It is not a very good show for the Athens Medical Centre. I will make sure in the future i don't call to much for an appointment just so i don't have to talk to her cannot stand her.

Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr Stobo is extremely incompetent . He doesn't even have hospital priveledges so if you end up in hospital don't expect him to see you .What kind of Doctor cares so little for his patients ? My husband would be alive today if not for his utter incompetence.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I love Dr.Stobo! He's been my physician for 19 years. However...his secretary, "Cindy"...is 95% of the time incredibly rude...on the phone & in person. I wish they would get rid of her. I am intimidated every time I have to deal with her. Other than her the Athens Family Health Team is wonderful!

Submitted July 29, 2012