Ratings for Dr. J. Wentzel

Not sure of what he is doing.After about 6 weeks sent to Saskatoon they found out what it was .That could have took my Life . Will never see him again .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

This doctor has a good mind. He has a good principled practice. He has a great sense of humour and he works long hours. I can not blame him for any imperfections because I as a doctors daughter understand the difficulties of pleasing everybody all the time. Doc is as caring as and as professional as they get. Doctors are not gods they are humans who work in an ever changing field to help others and support their own obviously loved families. I've no doubt he works for the good of others and that is all I ask for. I commend his work.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I have never been to this doctor, and I've heard so many complaints about him and is unwillingness to cooperate with another physician. This doctor has an overinflated sense of self. Please please whoever hires or tries to hire another physician to help out in conjunction with Dr. Wentzel need to first read the Dr. W the riot act and give him a lesson on sharing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I'm not sure where all the good comment come from , but I hear nothing but complaints . This doctor seems to only care about his pay not patients . He is severely overpaid and has all his bills and expenses paid by his patience , this is a disgrace to our free healthcare system this clown is a crook . No one pays my rent and employees . Plus he seems to work for big Parma . Never helping the patient but creating more business for himself and the drug industry . We need more holistic doctors that push nutrition and health not pills

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Wentzel in Dodsland for about 3 years. He is very helpful and has always come to the hospital when needed. He has a great bedside manner, and understands my chronic ailments. Happy to have him as a doctor and happy to recommend him here.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I am so grateful for Dr. Wentzel's dedication to his patients! We are very lucky to have him! Professional and friendly! Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Wentzel is an amazing doctor. Its too bad that I moved away and can't see him anymore. However, he is brillant and he really cares about his patients. I wish there were more GPs like him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Johann what can I say you saved my life no doctor has better technique with a scalpel and a needle. I came into the ER knowing I was in good hands. Follow my blog about my journey to recovery!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

I have nothing but respect for this physician and his staff. He diagnosed my Celiac disease, has ensured I had follow up with a dietician, always takes the time to listen to me and reassure me and has also taken excellent care of my husband as well. When we require the care of a specialist or any tests we never seem to have overly long to wait. I drive to Kerrobert to see him although I live in Kindersley because of the care this man provides us, he is a wonderful doctor AND person!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011