Ratings for Dr. Mark Sampson

Mark Sampson is the best doctor in nova Scotia health authority

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Fantastic ER doctor. Took my daughter to er with fever and cough. He was caring, prompt and knowledgeable. Thank you for your fantastic care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Saw doctor Sampson at e r very thourough and professional also met him on Holliday a few years ago couldn't meet a more down to earth man I call him a friend

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

811 recommended I go to ER for abdominal pains which other docs were baffled by, an ultrasound tec had said it was a fibrin a and there had also been several Utis. After waiting nine hours to see a doc without being able to drink anything got uti like symptoms. He acted like I was faking hit symptoms to get in quicker and sent me to a psychologist. Went to walk in the next morning and had really high vacteria count and was treated for uti. It took care of a lot of the pelvic pain and a second course of antibiotics too care of the rest of it. Another doc said the referral to a psych was inappropriate and checked me out with mri . No fibroids thank goodness but I'm glad they checked it out.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Took my dad to emerg yesterday and met Dr. Sampson for the first time - didn't realize he was a fellow Northsider at the time -- he was really great! He was very patient (my mom can be a little over whelming when she's nervous lol) and very thorough... and made a couple of recommendations to make my dad more comfortable. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Saw Dr. Sampson in th emergency room a few years ago when I fell skiing an hurt my knee. He was attentive and caring. Ordered an xray an referred me to the orthopaedic clinic when it was obvious there was no break. He called me at home the next day to follow up and informed me that he did see a tiny fracture when he was reviewing my file. Couldn't have asked for better care!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Saw him in ER tonight. Very compassionate, informative, gentle, and handsome!! 😉

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

He is a Great Dr. & beautiful person ., >ark has great bedisde manner & hes brilliant wish i could have the chance to have him as my family doc !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

One of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. Excellent bedside manner, intelligent, and up to date on current methods. He really listens and communicates findings in an informing and easy to understand manner. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I seen Dr. Sampson in outpatients in December and was quite impressed and greatful for the way he took control of my health problem and reallized I need a specialist asap and medical help before I got any worst. This specialist realized i needed to be hospitalized and treated for quite some time and it was Dr. Sampson that put this together for me in out patients.Very Greatful

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011