Ratings for Dr. J F H Lawrance

Loved one went for appendix operation and passed away after this doctor??? did surgery on him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Just makes me shake my head first scope fine second nightmare a third comming up i can't emagen any thing that could be werse. if they told me i would have to do that the rest of my life a just would pray for death.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. J.F.H. Lawrence, who performed Carpal Tunnel surgery on July 29, 2008 has left my right hand with numb painful fingers and ir has become more painful to date: October 31, 2008. Six weeks after surgery, Dr. Lawrence, the surgeon, recommended wrist exercise for a remedy, but the pain and numbness is increasing. The Regina Neurologist, who originally had recommended surgery to the right wrist examined me today and has recommended and booked an appointment with a plastic surgeon in Regina, SK to try to remedy the problem.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Loved one went to him for simple operation. Sadly and unfortunately loved one passed away. I will forever live with the question of why this happened!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

very pleasant he did not ever prescribe me any medication for my problems any time l saw him so l hope he realizes it won;t go away on it s own

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr Lawrence operated on my hernia, and also my husband's colorectal cancer. He was so helpful in both situations. He just removed a suspect spot on my arm also. I have no qualms about him operating on me. His wife/receptionist is very efficient, helpful and sociable. We'll be going back to Dr Lawrence for any surgery. He takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

my husband just had surgery and we were very pleased with his explaning the procedure and the care he showed to him. He was courteous and kind and very helpful. We felt him very positve and good bedside manner. I would not be afraid to have surgery with him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

very,very,good with patients,acredit to his profession

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

I encourge potential patients to ask people who work with him if they would have him operate on a loved one

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

He did my emergency appendix removal and all went really well. I was very nervous as this was my first surgery and he put my mind at ease. Excellent follow up and he made a nice small incision so my scar is very minimal. I had 4 different nurses and my family doctor look at it and they were all very impressed and asked who did my surgery as the incision is soo nice!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007