Ratings for Dr. D Bishop

Dr. Bishop without a doubt is the best Doctor in Rosthern! He is compassionate, very personal when he speaks to you, you can just tell in his eyes that he cares. There are no other words than, Dr. Bishop is the BEST!!! The other Doctors in Rosthern especially Dr. Baker should maybe try to learn a thing or two from Dr. Bishop! Amazing Doctor and incredible human being!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about this truly compassionate Physician. I admire his thorough and caring nature.Incredible knowlege and expertise, health teaching and competance...he truly is an inspiration to all who work with him. CG/RN BSN

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Awesome Dr. Patient, kind, and gets you the tests you need! Would go back always...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I've rated Doctor Bishop with the highest scores I could give him because of the way he tirelessly works to provide his patients with answers, diagnose correctly, and treat effectively. Even more importantly, I feel that Doctor Bishop deserves recognition for the remarkable care and compassion he shows his patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Bishop is the BEST doctor I have ever had! Unfortunately, we had to leave the Rosthern area and are now 2 hours away. When I left, Dr. Bishop said "come back and see me anytime"...and I am so tempted to do so, except for the mileage between us, and my now (ahem) advanced age. The drs. in my new town just can't possibly compare to the drs. at the Rosthern Hospital. People of the area...count your blessings and be so grateful that you have such caring medical expertise. I wish we lived there once again! Hope all is well with you and your colleagues, Dr. B!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Bishop delivered my 3 children and my oldest is now 21. He still today remains the absolute best doctor I have visited. My health problems have been many, and he has always been there to support and care. Even though we no longer live in Rosthern, I still continue to doctor with him. The best! Not accepting new patients I understand, which is too bad.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Best doctor ever, caring, compassionate, devoted and intelligent--our family was grateful to have his services for the 15 years we lived in the area. We still reminisce about his wonderful care! We've not been able to replace him satisfactorily.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Excel doctorlent. I was visiting in the Rosthern area and got a metal grinding chip in my eye. I went to the hospital after supper because I could tell it was no sleep tonight if I didn't. You'd have thought I was the most important person that ever needed his care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2007

Dr. Bishop has been my family dr. for 7 yrs since moving to Rosthern. I first met him after I had a surgey in S'toon and gotten a severe post-operative infection. His concern for my well being was imense, he was so concerned he figured that I should be back in the hospital to clear up the infection; however, the surgeon said no she be fine just give her some antibiotics. So Dr. Bishop monitored my condition on a daily basis until the infection was gone. I wish there were more family doctors like him and the other physicians at the Rosthern Medical Clinic. It is a privilege to have six doctots here in Rosthern.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Most amazing Dr......EVER!!! We loved him when we lived there. Great with children too. He speaks to them as if they really matter and they do. ... Thanks for being so very patient and kind to those you care for.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007