Ratings for Dr. Glen A. Dixon

I had my first OB appointment at Dr Dixon's office yesterday. The ultrasound tech, nurses, and Dr. Dixon are all extremely friendly and have a great sense of humor. Dr. Dixon also made me feel confident that he will give me the best care throughout the pregnancy, and will give me the best medical knowledge so that I can make informed decisions about pregnancy and labor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

If you are looking a compassionate doctor who really cares, then make an appointment with Dr. Dixon. He has brought me through many situations with difficult pregnancies over the years even holding my hand to make me feel better. He has been my doctor for 30 years and couldn't ask for anyone better. Office staff very friendly. My daughters are seeing him also.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

He makes you feel completely at ease and is very helpful. There is no question too small for him and he makes himself available when needed. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Dixon is the best OB/GYN I have ever met. I had a high risk pregancy and he was great through out the entire process! He has been my GYN for 7 years, and I have recommended him to all my friends

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Dixon was the on call doctor who delivered me and he took very good care of me. he was very thorough and timely.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Dixon is wonderful! You always feel like he cares about you and no question is stupid. He gives you the time and care that you need and makes you feel important...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007