Ratings for Dr. Christopher P. Ryan

Dr Ryan has been our family doctor for over 13 years. We followed him from one office to another even though it was a much longer commute. We have never found a more caring knowledgeble doctor. He does run behind but that's because he does not rush with his patients. God Bless this fine doctor!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

My experience with Dr. Ryan started out very poorly, on his part I might add. Dr. Ryan did nothing to change this, my opinion is his bed-side manners need to improve, him caring about his patients needs to improve and his follow-up of my care needs to improve. Could it be he chooses the ones he will take care of medically? I wonder.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr.Ryan is as close to a perfect dr you will ever find. He sees all my family including my two year old. He is usually running behind but only because he has a ridiculous amount of patients. He also makes time for each patient, unlike other dr's Dr.Ryan will answer all your questions and never rush you out of the office. He always remembers myself and my daughter by name and remembers our history. He is warm, gentle and it is quite obvious that he loves being a DR. In my opinion he is the best there is and anyone would be lucky to have him take care of their family.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

In response to the previous post, I must point out that it is rarely the fault of the physician when he or she is late -- Kaiser physicians do not determine their own schedule, and the large number of patient they must see each day inevitably leads to some late visits, often as a result of patients who were themselves late earlier in the day. Secondly, regarding Dr. Ryan's tendency to ask questions outside of the patient's interest: consider, just for a moment, that a doctor might know what questions are appropriate better than a non-physician. Finally, I have been treated by Dr. Ryan several times, and I have found him to be a wonderful doctor. His bedside manner is warm, his interest in my welfare is clear, and his dedication to medicine is obvious. I think you would be very hard pressed to find a better physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Doctor always runs late, never has my medical documentation completed on-time. Always delves into issues having nothing to do with why I am in the office to see him. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Christopher P. Ryan's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burke, VA