Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R Beer

I have been a patient of Dr Beer's for over 5 years and I would Highly Recommend him and I do to anyone looking for the Best in Dermatology! Dr Beer, Monica and the entire staff address your questions and concerns with patience and speak to you on a level that you can actually understand. The Smile I Wear is because of Dr Beer! Thank You!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

The best derm in the country! By far! Staff is wonderful and Dr. beer is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr beer was personable and helped me with my skin issue. I went to another dermatologist in dslray that treated me like a cattle call and never listened to my concerns. Dr beer has treated me like my time is just as important as his.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

My family has used Dr. Beer for 15 years. He treated my children for acne and me for medical and cosmetic purposes. I believe he is an excellent doctor and he has earned my confidence. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Excellent Botox, fillers and lasers. Main thing it did not hurt! My skin looks perfect.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Beer and his staff were very friendly and competent. I was called right at the time of my appointment

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I heard about Dr. Beer from a friend. She told me that he was the best person in town when it came to injectables. I saw Dr. Beer for Botox injections and I have never looked better! Dr. Beer and his staff are true professionals. They answered every question I had and followed up with me the next day to make sure I was doing ok. The office is beautiful, and the staff made me feel comfortable even though I was nervous. I will be back!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

The abrupt and rude manner in which Dr. Beer treated me was appalling!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have the ultimate confidence in Dr. Beer. He is an artist as well as a doctor. He has the ability to see in dimensions that sculpt the face to an enhanced level of naturalness. I have used his expertise for years and wouldn't go to anyone else. SO GREAT that here in West Palm Beach we have the best.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr.Beer and staff are wonderful. I have been going to Dr.Beer at least nine years..Dr.Beer is the best dermatologist I've ever gone to and he is very patient and kind..He is a very dedicated doctor as well..

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Kenneth R Beer's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL