Ratings for Dr. Jennifer O'Farrell

Repeated misdiagnoses. Horrible treatment of patients with any knowledge of their condition. Will openly judge you and diagnose serious conditions as: Getting fat, laziness, not enough tan, various addictions, hypochondria, or just nothing serious and times up. She also encourages self-diagnosis. Also takes a lot of effort to get any test results back. No calls and keeps minimal (when existent) patient notes.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Complete misdiagnosis - didn't even get off her chair to take a look at the problem area I was in for. Was only concerned that I was there for pain killers which was not the case. Thank God for Emergency where I did get the correct diagnosis. Don't ever want to see her again.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

The best doctor I have had yet and I'm 42 years old. Very thankful to have her and travel from Victoria to see her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been seeing her for over 10 years and she is amazing. I leave feeling supported and well treated even when I go in for little reasons. She took the best care of my kids for their first physical and even tended to my daughters doll to make her feel comfortable. She used to have long wait times but lately I get right in at or before my appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

You can really tell when a doctor stops caring. I've been seeing Dr O'Farrell for 6 years and she used to be helpful and willing to listen. Now I can't remember the last time I left feeling good about the appointment. She now looks to pills/easy medicine as a mask to multiple problems I'm tired of masking. I have to wait at least 20 minutes after my appointment time only to have her rush me out, every time. I try her suggested methods and when I return to say they didn't work, I'm told to try again and hopefully it'll work this time. I told her a negative side effect I get to a certain method of taking medicine and she gives me a prescription to a different brand of the same method. I'm appalled at the change.

Submitted April 2, 2014

She has always been great and now I am taking my new daughter to her and she is wonderful with kids. Very personable and sense of humour....she is great!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. O'Farrell has always been there when I was in need of medical and emotional help. Victoria was at a loss when she left.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

She is very personable and caring. She can really relate to women, I just love her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Jennifer,After only having 3 male doctors in my life time.To have a woman doc,Was a big change for me.If my present Doc leaves , I hope you will make room for me .I only saw you for 10 min's in the walk in clinic ,I was impressed..Bill Milburn

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. O'Farrell genuinely cares for, and about you. If you want a friendly Dr. you can be open and honest with, she's it. She's also great with kids, my son loves her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009