Ratings for Dr. Stephen Wainer

Condescending, rude, arrogant. Does not encourage counselling for behavioral issues, just increase the meds. If you want to dope your kid and never give them any coping skills then see this guy.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Love Dr. Wainer! He gives exceptional care and has since our son was born-he is now 14. His bedside manner is fantastic and our appointments are never rushed. He is very kind and makes our son feel special by saying positive things about him. We are very blessed to have him as our Paeditrician!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Run away. He was not only rude but wouldn’t stay on topic for what the appt was booked for. Complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Wainer is an exceptional paediatrian, I am so thankful he has been treating my son for ADHD since he first diagnosed him. The staff are difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We went to see Dr.Wainer for our sons circumsicion. After a bad experience with another doctor for our first born I was nervous to say the least about getting our second little guy done. Dr.Wainers staff were truly great, they were light hearted and made me feel at ease. His nurse Susan was wonderful, answered all my questions with no judgement, and was very reassuring and kind. Both my husband and I were highly impressed with Dr.Wainer as well, he did a full head to toe assessment of our little guy before the procedure, and never rushed anything. I would highly recommend him for anyone getting their son circumcised!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

what a jerk this doc is.. very opinionated and thinks its his way or the highway.. would not recommend this doctor. left a bad taste in my mouth regarding pediatricians. walk away.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Love his service, he is very professional and knowledgeable! But his staff needs improvement, have at least basics of medical ethics, they are rude and unprofessional, he deserves more pleasant enviroment!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Wainer has been an amazing doctor. he circumcised my son and did it very professionally. the best doctor in town for circumcision!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Wainer has been an amazing doctor. He has helped us understand and grow with our autistic child. And saved our young child from major issues with infected excema when no one not even the children's hospital was able to help clear it up. Patience and genuine feeling of care are exhibited by himself and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Please take merit in those who has been with Dr.Wainer for a while and not a fly by night patients. Many kids are referred to Dr. Wainer via the Children's Hospital and just needs to see him once or twice, those might be the parents who don't know the real value in long term care with an amazing Pediatrician. Dr. Wainer is true to the nature of what I expect of a Pediatrician. He has always treated my children as if they are the only patient in his care. He has a admirable respect for children. I am eternally grateful for him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013