Ratings for Dr. Stephen Wainer

We went to see Dr.Wainer for our sons circumsicion. After a bad experience with another doctor for our first born I was nervous to say the least about getting our second little guy done. Dr.Wainers staff were truly great, they were light hearted and made me feel at ease. His nurse Susan was wonderful, answered all my questions with no judgement, and was very reassuring and kind. Both my husband and I were highly impressed with Dr.Wainer as well, he did a full head to toe assessment of our little guy before the procedure, and never rushed anything. I would highly recommend him for anyone getting their son circumcised!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

what a jerk this doc is.. very opinionated and thinks its his way or the highway.. would not recommend this doctor. left a bad taste in my mouth regarding pediatricians. walk away.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Love his service, he is very professional and knowledgeable! But his staff needs improvement, have at least basics of medical ethics, they are rude and unprofessional, he deserves more pleasant enviroment!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Wainer has been an amazing doctor. he circumcised my son and did it very professionally. the best doctor in town for circumcision!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Wainer has been an amazing doctor. He has helped us understand and grow with our autistic child. And saved our young child from major issues with infected excema when no one not even the children's hospital was able to help clear it up. Patience and genuine feeling of care are exhibited by himself and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Please take merit in those who has been with Dr.Wainer for a while and not a fly by night patients. Many kids are referred to Dr. Wainer via the Children's Hospital and just needs to see him once or twice, those might be the parents who don't know the real value in long term care with an amazing Pediatrician. Dr. Wainer is true to the nature of what I expect of a Pediatrician. He has always treated my children as if they are the only patient in his care. He has a admirable respect for children. I am eternally grateful for him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

We were referred to doctor Wainer at birth do to our son making a weird arch when born and he did the follow up which didn't turn out to be anything serious. I then was referred to him for our son as he was displaying ADHD tendances and behavior issues by age 4/5. He said when we came back to him those 3/4 years later that he wasn't surprised to see him as he was already showing signs of the disorder. He has always been pleasent, friendly and concerned for everyones well-being, as it affects not only our son but our daughters life and our Marriage! If it weren't for him, I don't think our family would be a unit today. He always takes time to listen to our concerns and evaluates school, home life & social situation regarding our son. We take his advice seriously as we tried the other methods which helped very little and at the time were against ADHD meds, but taking his advice was the best thing we did for our sons sake, who now can concentrate on some schooling and control some impulses.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Wainer has been my daughter's doctor for over 5 years. She is almost 18 and we will be sad to stop going to his office. He has always treated her with respect and understanding. He listens to her concerns (and mine) and has suggestions. She is continually praised for her success and effort. Having Dr. Wainer as her doctor has been life changing. She and I believe her academic, social, and mental success is due to the help he has given her. At the risk of sounding overly dramatic, I believe, as her parent, that he has saved her life. She is reaching her full potential and Dr Wainer is one of the big reasons why.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Didn't help at all. We were referred to Dr. Wainer by our then family doctor. Our son was 4 almost 5 and not potty trained. Told my husband and me "wait a go on getting the ball going but I'm not going any futher." Needless to say we found a different pediatrician and finally got our now 6yr old the help he needs.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011