Ratings for Dr. Howard P. Heppe

More than the knowledge, skills and abilities, Dr. Heppe demonstrates people skills not always received from a provider. The staff reflect such care and professionalism, this also says much about the doctor. My procedure was in 2012 and it just gets better. Being older and fluffy, he made me happy! What is so great, some will say you changed your hair , another will ask have you lost weight, the neatest, you look so good. I feel so good, thanks to entire family. That is what is feels like.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Nice office and professional, courteous staff. Very informed Dr who gave me all the answers to the questions I had during two pre-op visits. I have better than expected results for the two procedures Dr Heppe performed. I will be returning to Dr Heppe in the future and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Heppe was rude and insulting during the consultation. Look elsewhere for services.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I could not be more pleased with the mini-facelift and upper and lower blepharoiplasty (eyelid) surgery Dr. Heppe performed on me 6 weeks ago. The results are frankly amazing. I have no scarring nor bruising and look at least 10 years younger. I still look like myself only younger. Dr. Heppe is an extremely skillful, personable with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Heppe misdiagnosed my daughters abscess in her cheek from a dog bite, I asked him 3 different times about the color, size, pain and all he could say was it was fine! It ruptured the next day creating a huge depression in her cheek. His bedside manner is rude and condescending. My pediatrician recognized what was wrong with my daughter and was shocked Dr Heppe did not. I would not recommend him for any type of surgery, would be concerned that he could not even recognize an abscess when he sees it

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Howard P. Heppe's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal