Ratings for Dr. A. Moustapha

Dr. Moustapha really cares about his patient. He explains everything really well and feels the patient should know about his/her health. This was a really good experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Moustapha I am assuming was covering for my regular Doctor on a rush replacement of a Pacemaker 4 years into its 7-10 year life. He was very good getting information from me about my original need for surgery and making sure if he needed to switch my one lead I had all the info needed. All and all a very good experience.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Doctor Moustapha is a most exceptional medical professional. We are and I am so very grateful to have had him attend to my present medical situation. Doctor Moustapha is caring, helpful, and most efficient. Thankful to have Doctor Moustapha applying his many skills and talents in our region.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

He is genius ,remarkable,so humble,amazing and unforgettable Dr . Thank you for everything

Submitted November 4, 2017

Saved my husband's life. A remarkable surgeon and caring man.

Submitted June 3, 2017

I am currently lying in a hospital bed alive and well thanks to Doctot Moustapha.My aortic valve in my heart was completey shredded.Thanks to him I have a new valve and a new lease on life.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Can't praise him enough! AMAZING surgeon, because of him my son is still alive. I will be forever grateful to this man, and the nursing staff at the Regina General Hospital!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This doctor is exceptional! He was amazing with the care and attention he gave to my brother. He saved my brothers life. I am forever grateful to him and the nursing staff at the Regina General Hospital.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. At the initial appointment with Dr. Moustapha there was no doubt that this was a doctor who cares about his patients. He explains diagnosis in detail, shares all reports and does not make you feel rushed out of the appointment. Dr. Moustapha performed Mom's surgery and the care and attention she received from this doctor and the staff at Regina General was outstanding. Saskatchewan residents are lucky to have Dr. Moustapha. Dr. Moustapha is definitely a man who believes in treating the patient as a human being and not a number.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I had my aortic valve replaced by Dr. Moustapha and his team at Regina General Hospital. He is a very fine man. I am not qualified to rate his surgical skills. He completed the task successfully as planned. What I can speak to is his personality and bedside manners. He is an extremely good man who made myself and my family feel as good as we possibly could about having OHS. Saskatchewan has a world class Heart Program at Regina General and should stand proud.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017