You may also like

Rate Dr. A. Moustapha

Dr. A. Moustapha's Ratings

I was referred to Dr Moustapha by Dr. Wong, I have never had better care then what these 2 Dr's gave me Dr Moustapha Saved my life when he did my Heart Surgery Couldn't ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was in Dr. Moustapha's care and passed away following surgery with no real explanation as to what happened. The cardiologists in the General Hospital misdiagnosed my father which lead to congestive heart failure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is amazing. I don't think a Dr. could be any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This man saved my life...very caring doctor. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor we have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

This man saved my father's life. He is a professional among professionals. Not only is he on time, he makes frequent visits. As a family member, he even made us feel like there was nothing more important than getting this one man better. I have never met a doctor who is so knowledgeable, so caring, and has such superb beside manor. This is one of the kindest and most compassionate human beings I have ever met. If he is on your case, I am positive that there are no better hands you could be in. Thank you Dr. Moustapha.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

The best of the best. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and a decent human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Absolutely an excellent Dr. Top notch. Took the time in the middle of the night to explain the risks of surgery to my 90 yr old father. Compassionate and caring man. So thankful we had him. Would recommend this gem to anyone. He is the real deal. By far. ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I was fortunate enough to be cared for by Dr Moustapha after an accident, I am glad that I ended up not needing his skills as a surgeon, so can't rate that. His interpersonal skills though are outstanding, he explains things well, gives you the gift of his time without feeling rushed, answers your questions fully. If you find your self in his care, give many many thanks, he is the real deal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Moustapha. Is an Excellent Doctor. When i knew i needed surgery i was kind of worried till i met him. I instantly liked him and felt safe with him doing my 6 By Pass Surgery. I would pick him again to be my surgeon. And it is a known fact that we do have in Regina the Best Heart Surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Regina is blessed to have Dr. Moustapha. He is caring, knowledgeable and efficient. He is a great doctor and a wonderful human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431085].votes_count ]]