Ratings for Dr. A. Moustapha

I would like to Thank Dr. Mostapha for the care he gave my Mom.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable kept myself and my family well informed throughout my surgery while having a good sense of humor. I cannot say enough good about him

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Moustapha is excellent! He is incredible at what he does and he truly cares about the human being too. He takes the time to alleviate your concerns and answers all your questions. Cannot say enough good about this man and his abilities as a surgeon. So appreciate him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Moustapha is an excellent surgeon and person. Best beside manner ever.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr Moustapha by Dr. Wong, I have never had better care then what these 2 Dr's gave me Dr Moustapha Saved my life when he did my Heart Surgery Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was in Dr. Moustapha's care and passed away following surgery with no real explanation as to what happened. The cardiologists in the General Hospital misdiagnosed my father which lead to congestive heart failure.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is amazing. I don't think a Dr. could be any better.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

This man saved my life...very caring doctor. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor we have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

This man saved my father's life. He is a professional among professionals. Not only is he on time, he makes frequent visits. As a family member, he even made us feel like there was nothing more important than getting this one man better. I have never met a doctor who is so knowledgeable, so caring, and has such superb beside manor. This is one of the kindest and most compassionate human beings I have ever met. If he is on your case, I am positive that there are no better hands you could be in. Thank you Dr. Moustapha.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The best of the best. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and a decent human being.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. A. Moustapha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.