You may also like

Ratings for Dr. A. Moustapha

Dr Moustapha is excellent! He is incredible at what he does and he truly cares about the human being too. He takes the time to alleviate your concerns and answers all your questions. Cannot say enough good about this man and his abilities as a surgeon. So appreciate him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Moustapha is an excellent surgeon and person. Best beside manner ever.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr Moustapha by Dr. Wong, I have never had better care then what these 2 Dr's gave me Dr Moustapha Saved my life when he did my Heart Surgery Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was in Dr. Moustapha's care and passed away following surgery with no real explanation as to what happened. The cardiologists in the General Hospital misdiagnosed my father which lead to congestive heart failure.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is amazing. I don't think a Dr. could be any better.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

This man saved my father's life. He is a professional among professionals. Not only is he on time, he makes frequent visits. As a family member, he even made us feel like there was nothing more important than getting this one man better. I have never met a doctor who is so knowledgeable, so caring, and has such superb beside manor. This is one of the kindest and most compassionate human beings I have ever met. If he is on your case, I am positive that there are no better hands you could be in. Thank you Dr. Moustapha.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The best of the best. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and a decent human being.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Absolutely an excellent Dr. Top notch. Took the time in the middle of the night to explain the risks of surgery to my 90 yr old father. Compassionate and caring man. So thankful we had him. Would recommend this gem to anyone. He is the real deal. By far. ??

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I was fortunate enough to be cared for by Dr Moustapha after an accident, I am glad that I ended up not needing his skills as a surgeon, so can't rate that. His interpersonal skills though are outstanding, he explains things well, gives you the gift of his time without feeling rushed, answers your questions fully. If you find your self in his care, give many many thanks, he is the real deal!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. A. Moustapha's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moustapha is excellent! He is incredible at what he does and he truly cares about the human being too. He takes the time to alleviate your concerns and answ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moustapha is an excellent surgeon and person. Best beside manner ever."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Moustapha by Dr. Wong, I have never had better care then what these 2 Dr's gave me Dr Moustapha Saved my life when he did my Heart Surgery ..."

July 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.havengreenclinic.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "London". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "442089973181".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My father was in Dr. Moustapha's care and passed away following surgery with no real explanation as to what happened. The cardiologists in the General Hospital..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is amazing. I don't think a Dr. could be any better. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my life...very caring doctor. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor we have ever met."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my father's life. He is a professional among professionals. Not only is he on time, he makes frequent visits. As a family member, he even made..."

October 10, 2014