Ratings for Dr. A. Moustapha

My husband was refered to Dr. Moustapha last month regarding a cancerous spot on his lung . We met up with him in his office and were blown away with him . He took his time to explain the procedure he was going to preform , and let us ask many questions which he answered . We did not feel rushed or pushed out the door . He is a very kind and competent doctor . His bedside manner was awesome and we have nothing but praise for him . Thank you for everything you did for us and our children .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Moustafa is the most considerate dr we have ever met his bedside manner is awsome This man is what all people should strive to be Thank you Dr. For saving my wifes life J and I K Success Sk

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Excellent in all aspects. Very personable and helpfull

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I would like to Thank Dr. Mostapha for the care he gave my Mom.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable kept myself and my family well informed throughout my surgery while having a good sense of humor. I cannot say enough good about him

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Moustapha is excellent! He is incredible at what he does and he truly cares about the human being too. He takes the time to alleviate your concerns and answers all your questions. Cannot say enough good about this man and his abilities as a surgeon. So appreciate him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Moustapha is an excellent surgeon and person. Best beside manner ever.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr Moustapha by Dr. Wong, I have never had better care then what these 2 Dr's gave me Dr Moustapha Saved my life when he did my Heart Surgery Couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

My father was in Dr. Moustapha's care and passed away following surgery with no real explanation as to what happened. The cardiologists in the General Hospital misdiagnosed my father which lead to congestive heart failure.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He is amazing. I don't think a Dr. could be any better.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015