Ratings for Dr. A. Moustapha

Can't praise him enough! AMAZING surgeon, because of him my son is still alive. I will be forever grateful to this man, and the nursing staff at the Regina General Hospital!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This doctor is exceptional! He was amazing with the care and attention he gave to my brother. He saved my brothers life. I am forever grateful to him and the nursing staff at the Regina General Hospital.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. At the initial appointment with Dr. Moustapha there was no doubt that this was a doctor who cares about his patients. He explains diagnosis in detail, shares all reports and does not make you feel rushed out of the appointment. Dr. Moustapha performed Mom's surgery and the care and attention she received from this doctor and the staff at Regina General was outstanding. Saskatchewan residents are lucky to have Dr. Moustapha. Dr. Moustapha is definitely a man who believes in treating the patient as a human being and not a number.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I had my aortic valve replaced by Dr. Moustapha and his team at Regina General Hospital. He is a very fine man. I am not qualified to rate his surgical skills. He completed the task successfully as planned. What I can speak to is his personality and bedside manners. He is an extremely good man who made myself and my family feel as good as we possibly could about having OHS. Saskatchewan has a world class Heart Program at Regina General and should stand proud.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

My husband was refered to Dr. Moustapha last month regarding a cancerous spot on his lung . We met up with him in his office and were blown away with him . He took his time to explain the procedure he was going to preform , and let us ask many questions which he answered . We did not feel rushed or pushed out the door . He is a very kind and competent doctor . His bedside manner was awesome and we have nothing but praise for him . Thank you for everything you did for us and our children .

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr Moustafa is the most considerate dr we have ever met his bedside manner is awsome This man is what all people should strive to be Thank you Dr. For saving my wifes life J and I K Success Sk

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Excellent in all aspects. Very personable and helpfull

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I would like to Thank Dr. Mostapha for the care he gave my Mom.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable kept myself and my family well informed throughout my surgery while having a good sense of humor. I cannot say enough good about him

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Moustapha is excellent! He is incredible at what he does and he truly cares about the human being too. He takes the time to alleviate your concerns and answers all your questions. Cannot say enough good about this man and his abilities as a surgeon. So appreciate him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016