Ratings for Dr. K Craig Render

Knicked my dads pancrease and wanted to get the job done fast. I woukd be surprised if he did this to abother person

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Render is a very good doctor and absolutely excellent in his field. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Excellent Doctor, very thorough and informative during the pre-op consultation/examination. He communicates very well, excellent treatment during my endoscopy and colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Render himself is an excellent and knowledgable doctor but it is almost impossible to see him. 5 weeks after my colonoscopy I have still not been able to make an appointment with him. They will not let me because he still has not signed off the "OK" sheet of seeing me. His receptionist tell me once he does that he is already booked for another 2 months on top of that. That means it will take me at a minimum a quarter of year just to see my own colonoscopy results and get on proper meds. Patients with severe chronic diseases cannot just wait around 3 months to see their specialist. Just ridiculous.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Both my son and I found him fantastic and easy to ask questions and always felt he was telling us exactly what he was thinking.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Did not tell us about MRI results for 5 months. Outcome not good. Ended up in another province to get treated, staff not aware of situation nor the urgency of follow up MRI, gave generic answers to my questions. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Excellent, Smart Dr. Saved me from Surgery when it was a change of medication!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

totally awesome doctor explains things very clearly and does not dismiss anything he really listens

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Render is a very quite, introspective physician who listens intently to your symptoms. Some may feel that initially he is being unkind with his abrupt questioning. Not so. He is only focusing on the problem at hand. As others on this site have said, once you see past the doctor you get to know the man. That isn't done in one appointment. After 3 years of continuing medical problems I was feeling that maybe it was "in my head". Today the disease became apparent only due to his persistance and relevant testing. If you want a gastro guy with a penchance for a challenge he is it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Great Doctor! Terrible staff, rude, unprofessional. So tired of being treated like crap EVERY time I have to call the office.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010