Ratings for Dr. Stephen Duke

Dr. Duke has always been very kind and knowledgeable in his treatment. He is diligent about follow-up, and actually calls me himself with results. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

My father has him for his heart condition and every time we go in to the appointment I am surprised what a good doctor. He is down to earth and helpful, he has no problems explaining in layman's terms what he is referring to. I appreciate and wish there were more doctors like him in HRM

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr duke is a very knowledgeable dr, caring and super bedside manner. He has even made arrangements for me to see him in his office after seeing him the one time in dartmouth emg. Even with all the health issues I have , trust me I have many !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr.Duke is respectful, with an excellent "bedside manner" that successfully keeps the patient's dignity intact while being thorough. I met him in the Emergency Dept when he was called in for a consult during ,I am sure, a demanding day there, and subsequent follow up visit in his office. It is refreshing and encouraging to have a doctor/specialist of his calibre in our communities who takes the time, even with a clear medical approach but also a keen listener, as well as proving clear explanations, while following up as promptly, as the system allows.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

One of the BEST Doctors I have ever had the pleasure to work with

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

A Super Phy. I feel better just meeting him and having my problem understood. Looking forward to having my condition corrected soon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

have a heart condition - irrythmia - - black out / fall down daily. Wore a monitor that showed increased heart beat. He said 'everyone has an increased heart beat at times. Nothing he could do.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Simply the best, very thourgh Kind considerate, no question to dumb. All Doctors should be so good

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dr.Duke is,in my opinion, a most professional specialist who displays good manners, a very professional approach to his patients and a determination to get to the bottom of ailments. He is extremely polite and explains his thinking to the patient as well as explaining exactly how and why he is ordering specific diagnostic tests.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

one of the best IM docs I have had the pleasure to work with. We miss him in B.C. Very intellegent, compassionate and kind.One in a million really.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010