Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Insler

Dr Insler gave me 20/15 vision and I could not be more thankful! I went from counting fingers to seeing clear across the room. I had the blameless surgery and although it took a few weeks for my vision to be crisp I wouldn't change it for the world. The staff is awesome and so knowledgeable! I am a hospital nurse so I know how surgeons can be. Dr Insler was not overly friendly but he explained everything he was doing to a tee and an amazing surgeon. I was impressed because most surgeons won't even speak to a patient let alone come in and explain what they're doing they leave that to the nurses. I was extremely happy he was firm as it made me feel more comfortable that he was concerned for my safety and my vision. He instructed me the entire way through the procedure and even cracked a little joke at the end. I was overall thrilled and thankful for my surgery and for him to be my surgeon. Again, as I tell my patients, don't go in expects butterflies, surgeons won't give you that. Go in loiking for knowledge, skill, and concern for the patients safety.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Very rude, no bedside manner. Got the "premium" HD, custom, life time warranty lasik. Failed in under 5 years. One eye +1 other one is -1, eye doctor said this should have never happened and will make sure no of his patient sees Insler.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

He is extremely rude and disrespectful to patients and staff.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Fantastic experience. Very thorough, professional and caring eye surgeon. First class

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

very rude, no sense of humor,thinks you are a 10 year old kid.you pay $3000 for a 15 min. surgery and all you get is attitude and disrespect...dont waste your time and money with this joke....

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Wonderful surgeon very conservative and really cares about my overall outcome

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Had LASIK in 1998...gave me vision without correction after 20 years of contacts & thick glasses. I'm forever greatful!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Dr. Michael S. Insler's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp