Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Abujaber-Ammari

Dr. Ammari and her staff where top notch. I miss her deeply now that she is no longer working in the USA. We lost an excellent doctor and we have not been able to replace her. We have seen a few other doctor's but they just don't care about our daughter Arica the way she did. Dr. Ammari if you read this please come back!! We miss you dearly and would love to see your smile again.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Ammari has cared for my children since 1998. We all fell in love with her and her staff. My youngest is now almost 16 and we have moved to Denver, but Fred misses her! I wish we lived closer to her. She always went above and beyond to find out what was wrong with my kids. We have fought allergies, asthma, ear infections, strep, and irregular heart issues. Dr. Ammari has always shown unfailing love and concern for my kids. We love her! Thank you and we miss you!..And Jeanie!...and Rodonna!..

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

After getting the run around from many other Dr's, this office was willing to find the cause of my daughters illness. They are not afraid to get to the bottom of things and order tests. I love the fact that they don't seem to "guess" they test. They get factual. I was able to get an appointment quickly and get a follow up immediately. I didn't feel rushed or overlooked. They spent time answering my questions and didn't make us feel like another number in their busy day! We were actually people! haha. Loved it and would definatley recommend this office. I would say this is the best office experience my children and I have had in this area in the last 7 years!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Ammari is an amazing doctor. Her staff however a different story. They say we call with any question but none of the nurses return your call!?! Then I asked the makenzie the receptionist to get a nurse then she said no let me take ur info and ill have one call u. 3 days and 10 messages later NO CALL FROM THE NURSE it took me telling them I was going to take my 2 month old somewhere else for the them to call me back. Then I made an apt and she had an ear infection and the nurse looked at me and said this could have been avoided if u came in last week!!!! Wtf I had been trying to call them for a week!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

She awesome and so is her staff. We have been going to her for 9 years and wouldn't know what to do without her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Ammari gives verbal doctor orders to nurses and does not document it. Nurses hand out samples without documentation. Aquiring medical records becomes almost impossible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I love Dr. Linda! She loves each child, takes time to answer questions, and considers parents' opinions and concerns :] Her staff is great and they love each child too. She was my brother and sisters pediatrician when they were children and is my children's, neice's and nephew's pediatrician. I also reccomended a friend to her for her children and my friend also absolutely loves Dr. Ammari

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

She is wonderful and seems to care alot about each individual child.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

She has been my four boys doctor for 11 years, and I trust her completely! Her staff is top notch also. It always feels like your part of the family when you go there!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

One of the top Dr.s in this state. Extremely helpful w/ three children and all the illnesses that come w/them. Very punctual, and doesn't mind being called in the middle of the night for an emergency.Never too busy to answer ?,s or to talk.Her staff is the best I've known, very polite, helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008