Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Greenwald

This dr. sent in an intern instead of gracing me with his own presence until the appt. was almost over. He did not listen, was insulting, dismissive, and arrogant. I have had several surgeries including hip replacement and becuase of my young age, he questioned whether I actually had hip replacement! (No, I just made it up for****s and giggles). I would not be treated by this MD if the treatment were free. He's also severely overweigh, sloppy, falling out of his shirt and shoes and not a good example for the patients he treats. I would not recommend him. If you need a good rheumatologist you will have to find one in NYC. From my experience there are no competent rheumatologists on Long Island. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Not very helpful. Rude and has no finnesee.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

He was nice the one time I saw him. He gave me a prescription & asked me to check in with him by phone. Each time I called he was extremely business-like & would ignore me whenever I greeted him with "How are you?" He just kept telling me to continue taking the medicine & that was it. It was kind of weird, but then again, he wasn't one of those docs who keep asking to see you just for the co-pay. And the pill does help.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Greenwald's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY