Ratings for Dr. David Wilson

the very best -always helps you with your concerns.been our doctor for over 20+ years or more

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Very caring and considerate. Always makes time to listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Wilson has been my doctor for a number of years. Always helpful and reassuring.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

best doctor for all your troubles..very helpful and gets to the root of your concerns

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

best doctor for all your problems --he gets to the root of all your ailments

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I have not lived in the badly served, rural area very long, and having found any doctor to see was a surprise in itself, but being privileged to see Dr. Wilson, educated in one of the best centres in the world, and so obviously bright and knowledgable, is a huge bonus! Anyone else here who's had a bad experience in that office must have either simply brought it on themselves or completed misunderstood the nature of what a good doctor's office visit should be. Possibly in the "old" days doctors had a lot of time to sit and gossip, hear about your latest adventures, etc. etc., but considering the pressure now upon any medical staff today in a place where there are far, far from enough doctors at all, being able to see Dr. Wilson so quickly and being easily understood when describing one's problems is terrific! I only hope that I'm able to continue to see him as long as needed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr.Wilson has been my Dr for over 20 years. Never known him to be rude or without a smile on his face.Always makes me feel better when I am feeling really sick. The previous comment about him being rude and on drugs is totally off the mark here. That IS NOT Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I found him to be a very good doctor . well imformed and does not rush you while in his office.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

Dr Wilson has been my family doctor for 10 years now, i liked him when i first met him and i still enjoy going to see him now.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr.Wilson was my doctor for 24 years, he was so good to me and my family, I cried when I had to switch doctors. He would listen to me and reassure me, he was awesome with the kids, they really liked him as well. I wish he were still my doctor, or at least find someone just like him with his bedside manner, he could always put a smile on your face. My grandmother loved him when she was ill, her face would light up when he came into the room, he just had the effect on you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007