Ratings for Dr. Ken Heinrich

I found this doctor to be totally and utterly arrogant. He spoke condescendingly to me in the very first meet & greet and treated me like an idiot! He seems to think he's God's gift to chiropractic. The 2 hour group "session" was misleading and it didn't take long to realize I didn't want nor need to be there and was a total waste of time. They could have a YouTube or Vimeo channel and emailed a video link home to watch before your first appointment. Once he's done your x-rays, he then tells you that to "fix" your "problem" you'll need to pay $300 per month for the next year..."pay in advance" which NO other Chiropractor does. Apparently it's "easier" for his staff for processing payments. Sorry there Ken, I don't make $100,000 a year like you. I don't know how his wife, Dr. Marnie can stand him. She seemed nice but, no thank you. I'll stick with who I have. I only wanted to see my x-rays anyway. Little do you know, my MRI showed something completely different. That's not confidence you're exuding there Ken....it's arrogance and a huge ego.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

After the 2 hour brainwashing session (before you even get the first treatment),I really expected more from this Chiropractor. 6 visits accomplished exactly nothing. went to another chiropractor an he fixed the problem in one visit. Also the outrageous "Pay in advance" is a total rip off. 300$ plus each month for a year of post dated cheques. I certainly can't afford that kind of outlay for chiropractic treatments, especially when he was completely unable to fix my back....Yikes.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Love Dr. Ken and Dr. Marnie, they are always there when you need them and they always make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Up to date on the latest news and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007