Ratings for Dr. Charles Mahoney

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. I believe I have all my organs and am living a relatively normal life due to his treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

He is the best. Anyone who is under his care is very fortunate.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

We were referred to him for swallowing difficulties. He seems to be knowledgeable and did do a thorough physical exam in the office, but he speaks so fast it is difficult to understand him and my husband (the pt.) is hard of hearing and asked him to slow down 3 or 4 times and he didn't. He said he would write an order for a study and when I checked a month later, the chart had no record of the order. We are in an area with only a few specialists, so don't have much choice. My husband would really like to see someone else who he can understand.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Could not give any Dr a better rating. Have been overwhelmed by health issues, pain, unexplained weight gain, at worst could not be a Mom to my babies. He quickly diagnosed me, treated me, and I have never felt better, within 6 months my problems have been significantly resolved, and I am in a healthy weight range. Lost almost 50lbs. Myself, my husband, my family thank you!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Very sincere Doctor who I consider very thorough and make sure that follow up appointments are made. Genuine interest in his patient. Displays a friendly and professional approach.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Love him! Great Doctor! Was really helpful and informative. Very inquisitive as well, which made me feel like I was being taken care of rather then pushed through! :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

This doctor truly saved my life as well. He listened to me when nobody else heard, and found a rare 18 cm malignancy when no other doctor had seen anything unusual. That was 5 years ago, and I feel very very lucky to be here to tell the story!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Doctor Mahoney saved my life (literally) after other drs. got it wrong. I would have died without his intervention. Absolutely the best Doctor - Thank-you Sir.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

This doc is the best he has treated me for Chrones for 7 years and has helped me have a somewhat normal life.I recently spent time in emergency with a complication of my kidney disease and he knew exactly what to do, he has also treated my husband and we are both so lucky to have him. So glad he practices here !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Originally thought on my first appointment that someone was finally going to listen to me...Next visit I was wrong..Had an excuse for everything I had complained of....Still not helped...Went to him because of weight problems basically my entire life, hair growth or lack of it,and I've been watching my diet and going to the gym for the last 5 years , 5 times a week, 2 hrs. each time and lost some weight but still obese.....Just continue what I'm doing he says...Wouldn't suggest the stomach surgery...[I wouldn't even thought of that].. Thanks alot...I also had told him I put back 25 lbs.for no reason in the past year...Lost 10 of that now...But I can't get the rest off...And if I do I'm still classified as obese....

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009