Ratings for Dr. William Phipps

Almost cost my father his life. Failed to refer to qualified cardiologist, claiming that my father was a hypochondriac. Also failed to diagnose lung cancer. A different, CAPABLE doctor in emerg finally initiated proper diagnostics and saved my father's life.

Submitted April 30, 2016

amazing dr. he was my delivery dr when i was born and we have lots in commen, he helped my family so much when my father was on his death bed and was there for my dad in any way possible. he is very caring about his patients and for those of you saying all he talks about are his planes.. well when you have a hobbie and love it do you not talk about them? he is just human!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

He's been our family doctor for so long, it's like he is family. over 30 years ago, my baby sister was seriously injured & sent out of town. He cancelled his appointments for the day, to stay with mom & calm her fears. This man is a class act. When he finally retires, I will be lost.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Has been our doc for years,seen us through cancer twice,heart problems and kidney disease very knowlegable,helpful and gets things done ,love his sense of humor and yes folks he has a life and hobbies!! Give me a break, he's human!! Don't ever want him to retire !!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

i have had him as my doc since birth.. he is an awsome doctor and dont know what i will do when he retires, he has been very helpfull and i love hearing about his planes, horses, motorcyles and jokes of him being "old"

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Very straightforward. Tells you what he is thinking and why. My kind of doc.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

He just thinks about the money and not his patients, my husband died because he said lets see how that progresses, well by the time he decided it progressed , it was blown cancer. I do not like him at all, talkes ABOUT HIS PLANES AND HORSES INSTEAD OF WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOUR IN THERE FOR

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Excellent Long time family Doctor, so what if he likes planes? He used to rode rodeos too. Can relate to normal working people & their health issues - that's most important to me

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Sure he refers people. Likely because he dosen't want to be bothered with anything other than his plane. You can always see him at any time - that should say plenty. He's just collecting a paycheck at this point.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Have found him to be extremely helpful and caring over the years. If he doesn't know he search or will send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007