Ratings for Dr. Rosemarie Taylor

Our doctor for over 30 years. Excellent care. My husband has many serious health issues and we trust her decisions completely. She has gone above and beyond for us. My heart is broken that she is retiring. The medical profession is losing a great doctor. The Warnells Lr Sack NS

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Taylor has been my Dr. for over 30 years, she is knowledgeable, caring, and goes that extra step all the time! I don't know where i would be without her! She would actually call me at home to make sure I'm ok and has even given me her cell number! She is the no. 1 doctor in my opinion! I don't know what I would do without her!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Very blunt, but very thorough. Not only is she quick to refer you when something is out of her depth, but she follows up with you to ensure you're getting the care you need. She once gave up a significant chunk of her evening to fit me in ASAP when she received some concerning test results. You simply can't ask for a more committed and thorough GP.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Very good doctor, very knowledgeable, refers you to specialist when she feels it's necessary. Would recommend her. Without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

She is very general, does not make you feel confident in anything she is saying, not that she is a great communicator either.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr Taylor preventive care has saved my life, I have always been happy with her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very unprofessional and rude. Does not take confidentially seriously.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

My partner and I have been going to Dr Taylor for many years and we both feel that she is a wonderful and caring Doctor. Botton line is, if either of get realy sick, we want Dr Taylor to be there.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

I saw Dr. Taylor as a child and teenager and she was not helpful at all. I actually found a new doctor when she couldn't tell me what a yeast infection was and what could have caused it. She tried to send me for a pregnancy test, when I insisted it wasn't necessary and she wouldn't listen- I was still a virgin- Also a good doctor isn't one that sends you to specialists right away, a great doctor is one who rules out all areas and then sends you to one-

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr. Taylor has been our family Dr 15 years. She is a kind and gentle soul. My kids have always loved her and never been afraid to go and see her. When she is not sure about something, she is very quick to recommend a specialist. She is a kind and caring Dr. She is knowledgable and does not hesitate to send for tests. In rating her she is a definite 10 in our books.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008