Ratings for Dr. Nader Roman

Dr. Roman is kind, helpful and thorough. If you have a concern and he is unable to explain it, he will send you for tests or specialist appointments until he has an answer. Have recommended him to many family members and friends, all of which are thrilled with him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Roman is a great Doc. He is thorough, spends time explaining in detail to answer a patients questions. Will provide without hesitation samples of a drug if he is prescribing for a condition or malady. Orders tests if necessary without any reservations if it helps in determining or for him confirming a diagnosis. Refers to specialists if its required by a patient to go outside his expertise within the clinic. Will write a supportive letter on his patients behalf for legitimate reasons. Always takes the time within the examining room to tend to any and all patients needs and treats them like it is them and only them in the clinic at that time. He also has a great sense of humor. Best family Doc I have had at 58yrs of age young. Winnipeg always seems to see its best and brightest and most caring doc's leave the city for greener pastures. I hope Dr Roman stays as Doc's of his empathy and compassion and attention to patient concerns is needed. I know...cuz I have had a few in the past that only cared about billing for their services. Dr Roman is only concerned in providing a quality service. My wife sees his wife as her family doctor within the same family clinic as well. Thank you Dr Roman and Mrs Dr Roman for looking after two parents with still 2 kids at home-both barely over adult age lol $ aging and stressing their parents thru the trials and tribulations but also the great life experiences of raising family and still with active in their careers!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had lived in Winnipeg for three years and during that time had a pleasure of having Dr. Roman as my Family GP. I don't quite get the negatives he or the office gets. Think people should be more understanding and less demanding - it's not a pizza place for crying out loud to get your feed in 15 minutes or less! I mean, the guy was always very caring, on a very cautious side as far as prescribing medications - always double and triple checking for side effects before prescribing. The convenience of being able to do blood and other tests right at the office, is an added bonus. Staff, while busy as heck, were always polite and kind. I'm not living in Winnipeg for four plus years now but still consider Dr Roman one of the best GPs I ever had. Very good as far as preventive care. Excellent bedside manners - even by 5 pm when you know that he is totally exhausted. Try to work like a horse for five bucks per patient and you will see your own energy level after a full day! Nothing but positives - always trying to squeeze you in when you come with sudden illness, so you don't have to waste 6 hours in an Emergency at the hospital! That's caring to me! Next time you write a bunch of negatives about a caring person like him, remember, life does not revolve around you and your ego!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Been seeing Dr Roman for a couple of years , find him very good , am confused as to the negative reviews of the office staff as I have always found them very good as well .

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Nader is a deliberate, insightful, caring practitioner and I appreciate his candor and extreme professional approach.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

This is a very caring and thorough Doctor. His suspicions during a routine physical led to early detection of my Prodtate Cancer and likely saved my life . He cares, and he listens. I'd recommend him to anyone without reservation

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Like a lot of comments the support staff need improvement. But as for Dr Roman himself he is an excellent doctor. I have yet to have a concern with him. He is very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great Doctor to have. Never had to wait long. Very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend,

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Roman for 7 years, he is a good doctor. If he doesn't know something he will look it up, or find me a Specialist. He listens to me, and makes me feel welcome in his office. He has always been very gentle, and kind. He has helped me in determining my health issues when we were both at a loss, after many specialist appointments. I would recommend him. I've always gotten an appointment quite quickly, and can get in and out during my lunch hour.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Great doctor and is always concerned about the needs of others, I strongly recommend

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015