Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Stevens

Dr Stevens is amazing. I am a first time Mom and was very nervous about picking the right pediatrician. I met with her while pregnant and she spent TWO HOURS with me answering every question I had. I couldn't believe she let me stay that long. Every visit we have had she has done an excellent job with my son and then at the end sits down and asks me if I have any questions and I never leave there without her taking whatever time I need. That to me means a lot! I never feel rushed. She is extremely thorough and will go above and beyond to make sure your child is healthy. I recently went to California for a month and saw a pediatrician out here and it really made me miss seeing Dr. Stevens. You don't find that care of care anymore these days.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The office staff is unprofessinal. always answered , there is no available no app in nearest date . holding me on the phone 7 -10 min . A bad service!!! she has to fired!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

very rude attitude and office environment is quiet uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Stevens knows about medicine, however her demeanor is the worst. I am now scared to go to her. Every time we see her she snaps for one reason to another. It is scary to leave your child in the hands of someone like that.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

She takes her time with you and listens. Yes you do sometimes have to wait but it is because she does not rush through the patients and takes time to think and be thorough with each patient.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Convenient location but she accepts more patients than she could handle to make more $$$$. She also is not very experienced or credentialed. Avoid her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Stevens is very patient and willing to answer all my questions. Both my kids, 2 & 4 have been seeing her since they were born. She is the sole practitioner and knows my children's history well. Her prior receptionist did leave something to be desired, but her current one is very good.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

Dr. Stevens is always willing to answer a multitude of questions and provide advice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Stevens has been our daughter's pediatrician since she was born. While she can be a bit harried in demeanor, she actually dedicates more time to patient care, explaining things to parents, and answering questions than any doctor I've ever encountered. She promptly responds to pages on off-hours and weekends, and she fits you in to her schedule when your child is ill. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Stevens and I can honestly say I dread going to her with my questions. I am nearly old enough to stop seeing a pediatrician and feel like I should be treated at least like a young adult rather than completely disrespected and spoken to like a child. I would go see another doctor but I feel no point in taking the time and effort to find someone else who I'll only be with for less than a year, even though I am sure it will be a painful year. I called in for her to refill one of my prescriptions and it took her over a week to get back to me. Punctuality is not her strong suit at all, her receptionist is unnecessarily rude and as a young adult I obviously have many questions and concerns, none of which she is able to help me with; in fact I feel embarrassed and ashamed after speaking to her some of the time. Save yourself and your child a headache: find a better pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009