Ratings for Dr. Karen Berti

Excellent, efficient, thorough - exactly what a GP should be.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Caring and through, does not make me feel rushed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

an incredible doctor who truly cares about her patients and spends the time needed to properly assess each situation/problem. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

This woman has lost her passion for her job. Clearly does not care about her patients unless she knows them personally. Not as smart as she sounds, either.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Berths is the best doctor I've ever had. She is very, kind, caring, and thorough. I am new to NOTL and I am SO lucky that I was accepted as her paitent. She is excellent!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Horrible and mean. Dismissive, spends no time with me at all

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Berti is truly the best physician I've ever had. Thank you for all you do for me, my family and so many other people in our community. We are blessed to have you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I echo the sentiments of a few other posters that have moved out of the area but our family still returns for family visits. She is the best doctor that I've ever had. Very thorough, patient and knowledgeable. I always feel that I am in good, trusting hands.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Berti has literally saved my life a few times. She is patient, kind, considerate, caring and most of all...extremely competent! She is professional, knowledgeable and I rely on her judgement more than my own since she has yet to let me down. Her team are professional, kind and very helpful and patient. I have never in my life met a group of people who are better suited to what they do. No matter where I live in the future, I will drive to see her. I couldn't have gotten to where I am today without having her to rely on and to coach me. She listens to me and empowers me by sharing information and then including me in the decision making process. I can't say enough about how wonderful she is and what a blessing she has been to me and to my family.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I love Dr. Berti! She is so great, I drive 2.5 hours when I need to see her. I refused to give her up when I married and moved.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011